Grayson dirty requested

For: Wdw_Boyzzz

Tahlia POV

I smirk as I see Grayson drinking the coffee I made him. Now, you're probably wondering Tahlia why are you smirking? Well it's because in the coffee I made him I put a viagra. Now, why you may ask. Well he played a very bad prank on me the other day.

When I was taking a nap yesterday he put a big snake on me knowing I'm terrified of them. I woke up to the weight of it on me and you can say I screamed so loud the whole neighborhood heard me. He filmed me and he actually put it on his youtube account that he shares with his twin brother Ethan. Now, I'm all for pranks but not when they involve snakes. That's the one thing I don't mess with.

He knows that and he still did it. I just can't wait for when the viagra takes affect. I'm excited because well I want to see what happens. I always wanted to see how hard men get when they're on that stuff and how long it lasts. I start a stopwatch on my phone and once the hardness of his cock goes away I'll turn it off.

It's a two in one prank. I want to get him back and I'm also getting something out of it. Since he's my boyfriend and all. Well, let's just say we're in for a long day in the bedroom. I watch as Grayson finishes the coffee and I smirk then I quickly wipe it out of my face as he comes over to the sink and washes his mug.

I smile sweetly and he smiles back at me not suspecting a thing. It's actually a perfect day for this prank because Ethan is out with his girlfriend Emma and their best friend James. So we're all alone in the house. Out of nowhere Grayson pulls me in his arms and kisses my cheek. "What's on your mind?" he asks.

I shrug and smile "you" I say in his ear and he looks at me smiling. "What about me?" he asks again. "Just you in general" I say and he nods. I kind of feel bad for doing this prank on him because he's being so sweet. Then again he put a huge snake on me while I was napping so game on.

Grayson POV

I growl lowly as I start feeling this strong horny feeling in me and I grind on Tahlia's thigh. I feel her hold onto my shoulders as I place her on the kitchen counter. I grab my cock and squeeze it finding it rock hard and I hiss as it hurts from how hard it is. I look up at Tahlia and find her laughing "what's so funny?" I ask. "I put viagra in your coffee" she says smirking.

I groan and make space between us and shake my head pulling my pants and boxers down. Taking hold of my cock I stroke it quick and hard and groan. I can't take not touching myself any longer. It hurts so bad. I look at her as I cum quickly.

I groan as it does nothing for it to go down and I pull my joggers back up and I then take them off again I motion her over to me. Even though I'm upset at her I need her to relieve the pain. I make her get on her knees once she's in front of me. grabbing hold of my cock I making her take it in her mouth "so fucking naughty Tahlia, how can you do this to me?" I ask her and groan as she sucks on my cock messily. I place my hand on the back of her head and make her deep throat me.

I fuck her throat roughly and groan as I cum unexpectedly down her throat. She makes a startled noise in the back of her throat as she swallows. I slip my cock out of her mouth. I look down and notice my cock is still hard and I bite my lip. "Take your clothes off now and don't fucking tease Tahlia, I'm not kidding I will rip every piece of clothing off of your body" I say through gritted teeth.

I watch as she hurries, the clothes she has on is her favorite that's why she's complying. Once she's done I bend her over the kitchen table and I insert myself in her. I immediately start thrusting into her roughly making her moan loudly and making the table drag across the floor. I groan loudly and fuck into her harder and faster making our skin slap against each other loudly. I smirk as she moans loudly to the point where the neighbors will definitely hear but I don't care, not one bit.

I cum in her but keep fucking into her as I'm still hard. My cum is coming down her legs as I fuck into her roughly. The table slams against the opposite wall it was normally on and I groan loudly. I pull out and then I lay Tahlia on the table opening her legs and enter her again. I fuck her in the same pace and roughness I was at before I pulled out but this time I'm deeper into her making her scream loudly in pleasure.

After an hour of fucking my girlfriend I hear keys on the door and I look up and groan as I hear Ethan, Emma and James come in the house. I look at Tahlia and bite my lip "Ethan stay in the living room with them please don't come in the kitchen" I pant out. "What the fuck is going on?" asks a confused James. "Just stay in the damn living room" I say as I keep fucking Tahlia roughly causing the table to slam against the wall. I hear a loud gasp and look back to see Emma walking out the kitchen.

She never listens to orders. Well that's what she gets for not listening. I moan loudly and so does Tahlia as we both cum again. I slowly pull out and sit on one of the table and pull Tahlia to my chest. "You ok?" I ask and she nods.

I look at my cock and see that it's soft now and I smile. "Don't ever do that again" I say lowly. I see her grab her phone and stop the stopwatch and I chuckle. "Love you Tahlia" I say and she smiles. "I love you too Grayson" she says and I kiss her gently.

"You guys are disgusting" Says a grossed out James as he walks into the kitchen and grabs a water bottle. Me and Tahlia get dressed as he drinks his water in front of us. I shrug as I don't really care. "I put viagra in his coffee" Tahlia says making James, Ethan and Emma laugh. "How long did you guys go at it?" asks Emma. "An hour" I say and pull on my shirt "clean the table please" Ethan says.

_____________________________________________________

Hope you liked it Tahlia. It isn't what you really asked for but I hope you still liked it.

-Ashley