Ethan dirty (requested)

For: @Ethans_abs

Ethan's POV:

I board my plane, I'm headed to LA for a fan signing with Grayson. He's in LA already so I'm all alone. I close my eyes as I'm tired, I woke up at 2am today to get here. I'm so tired but I can't sleep at all. I open my eyes as I'm tapped on my shoulder I look at a young beautiful flight attendant "hello, my name is Destiny and I'm the flight attendant, would you like anything to drink or eat?" She asks.

I nod "can you please give me some coffee?" I ask and she nods walking away. I watch her leave looking at her butt as she sways her hips suggestively, she knows I'm looking. I smirk and look at the movie they're playing here until she comes back. She gives me my coffee and I look at her. "Hope you like it" She says while biting her lip.

I smirk and walk towards the bathroom. I look back and see her following me. I then walk into the bathroom and leave it open for her. I didn't know she would come with me but she did so I'll make it worth her while. After a while she walks in and I smirk at her.

"You can get fired for this Destiny, that doesn't stop you huh? We've been together for two years, doing this all of he time and you don't care hm?" I say into her ear as I push her against the sink. This is a very small bathroom so we have to stay very close together. Our lips meet in a very heated make out session. I bite and suck on her lips as she palms my quickly hardening dick. Moving to her neck, I kiss on it grinding onto her clothed pussy.

She gasps, moving her head to he side. I unbutton my pants and do the same to her. Taking off her suit and after that I take off her bra and panties. She looks at me with hooded eyes. I then take off my pants after that my shirt and boxer come off after.

She looks at my dick and she strokes it a couple times. I watch her bring her hand to her lips and spit onto her hand and reaching down to stroke it again. I smirk at her looking down at her pussy seeing her pussy drip. I bite my lip and smirk. She's so damn wet.

I bend over a little and I press my lips to her dripping pussy. She gasps holding onto my hair tightly. I begin to lick and nip and gently bite onto her clit. I hear her trying to hold in her moans. She can't be quiet for shit.

She's a screamer, I know cuz we've done this in my house. She don't have to hold back there. I spread her legs open more and continue my ministrations onto her wet pussy. She moans but tries to hold it. I smirk against her, pulling away to let her calm down.

I then hold onto the base of my cock and guide it into her. She gasps loudly. I groan softly pressing my face into her neck. She holds onto my back as I press closer to her. Out of nowhere the atmosphere in this room changes to a more intimate and loving one.

I close my eyes as I pull out till my head is only in her then I thrust in slowly but a little hard making love to her. I look into her eyes and she smiles at me "go faster please, we don't have time for this" she says lowly and I nod. I fuck her faster and harder. Yet again she tries to keep in her moans. I then feel her bite onto my shoulder and I groan lowly.

Pain turns me on to no end. I thrust harder and harder into her being extremely turned on. Pulling out and turning her around and bending her over. I pull her hair back and thrust harder and faster into her. The only sounds being heard are skin slapping against skin and Destiny's moans and my groans.

I slap her ass hard leaving a red handprint on it and she moans loudly. I groan not caring that she's getting louder. I throw my head back pounding into her. "Can I cum daddy? Please" she moans loudly. "Yeah, yeah" I say to her.

I feel her clench around me and she cums hard. Her body suddering. I use her pussy hole for my own pleasure, continuing to fuck into her I groan and pull out stroking my cock and cum on her ass. I look at her through the mirror as I pant. Helping her clean up and we put our clothes on.

I kiss her on the lips gently and smile at her. "Are you staying with us in the hotel?" I ask. "Yeah I will" she says and I nod. She walks out first and then after a while I do too looking around and get back into my seat. I make a face as I sip on the really cold coffee.

I see Destiny pushing a cart and she gives me some apple juice and walks away serving other people. I smile drinking some of the apple juice. It's my favorite. I continue to watch the movie until I finally fall asleep. She helped me so much on falling asleep.

Sex always gets me tired. I dream about her always.

Destiny's POV

I pass by Ethan and I smile watching him sleep and I then walk to other people bringing them food and what not. I know that sex gets him tired. I wanted to help him cuz he didn't sleep much last night. I know cuz I was staying over and we were having sea all night. It was amazing.

Just like today's round. He knows how to make me feel amazing. I just hope that we spend a lot of years together. I love him a lot. He's told me he loves me too, I just hope we actually stay together.

Hope you liked it...