Grayson dirty (requested)

For: @PattyDelgado3

I'm in my university in the library. Doing homework and all. When someone sits down next to me. I look up and see Grayson. My face immediately lights up as he smiles.

"What are you up to Patty?" He asks. "Math homework" I say. He smiles "can you help me with mine?" He asks and I immediately nod. He takes his notebook out and looks at me. I help him with it and I watch as he does it on his own after I explained.

I smile and get back to mine. As you can probably tell I have a crush on Grayson. He's one of my best friends the other being Cameron. I don't tell him anything because I'm scared he won't feel the same. "There's a party tonight, you coming with me?" He asks.

I look at him "definitely" I say smiling as he looks at me. We get back to our homework's and when we're both done we both look at each other. "Need a ride home?" He asks and I nod. We walk together to his car him holding my book bag as we walk. I look at him, he's always done these things before but it always makes my heart beat fast every time.

I can't help it but feel this way. He's always so nice to me. He opens the car door for me, I get in and put my seat belt on as he puts our book bags in the back seat. When he gets in and turns on the ignition he immediately drives. "The party is tonight so you better be ready before 7 because that's the time I'm picking you up so we can eat and then go to the party alright?" He asks.

"Yes dad" I say jokingly. He chuckles looking at me for a second and then looks at the road again as he watches me smiling . When we get to my house I get out after hugging him goodbye and as soon as I get into my room I look for what I'll wear for tonight. I take out a mini skirt and a crop top. This will do, I get some flats and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I do I get dressed I flatten my hair and apply make up. I quickly do my homework. When I look at the time it's already time for me to leave. The doorbell rings and I walk downstairs waving to my mom. Opening the door I see Grayson standing there looking very handsome.

I smile and hug him we then walk to the car. He opens my door and I get in putting my seat belt on. "You look nice Patty" he says with a smile on his face, he then turns on the car ignition driving after seeing my blushing cheeks. That was a new one. He never complimented me that way.

I look out the window not being able to look at him in the face. Why am I acting like this? He just complimented me. Don't all friends do that to one another? Am I just being paranoid?

I finally find the courage to look at him as we stop at a red light to find him already looking at me. I blush and he smiles. "What's with all the blushing hm?" He asks teasing me. I shrug and look back out the window. Rather quickly we arrive at the party which looks to be in full swing already.

I get out once Grayson opens my door. I smile at him and we walk in together. As soon as we do the smell of marijuana is intoxicating. I grab two red cups and put some liquor in it handing Grayson one. "I don't know if I should drink, I'm driving" he says.

I look at him "we can lock the doors from upstairs and sleep in there until the next day" I say. I watch him nod and drink out of the cup I just handed him, I do the same and smile at him as I pull away from the cup. I'm a light drinker so I already feel the effects, it's pretty strong liquor anyway. I down the rest and so does Grayson.

He grabs my cup and fills it with beer and his also we then walk around to where the dance floor is. We just look at the people dancing taking sips of our drinks here and there. I watch as Cameron is dancing with some girl. I chuckle as he looks super drunk. Me and Cameron are also best friends he's a very cool guy he doesn't treat me the way Grayson does but he's very sweet to me.

I see him make eye contact and he walks over immediately. "Hey Patty" he says kind of slurred. I feel Grayson's arm wrap around my waist, another first. I watch as Cameron's hands raise up and he walks away. "What was that?" I ask Grayson.

He leads me upstairs into a random room that doesn't have people already in them. He locks the door and I sit down on the bed. He looks at me as he sits down on the bed next to me. He smiles softly. "Just want to talk, we can go back downstairs afterwards" he says lowly.

I nod and smile at him. "Cameron is drunk and when he's drunk he isn't that nice of a person so that's why I wrapped my arm around you so he can leave you alone" he says. I already know this fact but it kind of disappointed me because I thought he liked me. I thought he did it out of possessiveness, guess I was wrong. I stand and nod "Thanks I guess" I say and we both walk back downstairs.

The party escalated very quickly. An hour later me and Grayson were pissed drunk. Everyone we're grinding on each other almost having sex. I lead Grayson away from everyone and into the room we were an hour ago locking the door again. "It's crazy down there" he says chuckling.

He gets the chuckles when he's drunk. I get the hiccups and giggles. He looks at me and smiles "did I ever tell you how beautiful you really are to me?" He asks leaning in. My eyes widen a little and lean the rest of the way in and out lips touch. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist.

The music shaking the walls give me a relaxing feeling as he lays me on the bed. Caressing my cheek as we kiss him climbing on top of me. Things escalate quickly and we're in just our underwear. He takes off my bra looking at my boobs, he hums leaning down licking and sucking on my nipples making me arch my back in pleasure. I let out a breathless moan as he rubs my clit through my panties as he continues to suck on my nipples.

I look down at him pulling at his hair in pleasure. He pulls away from my nipples leaving them hard and wet from his saliva. He smirks at me and takes off my panties leaning down towards my sex. He spreads my legs and immediately starts eating me out. He licks, sucks and nips at my clit, putting his tongue into my vagina he fucks me with his tongue and it feels amazing.

I moan in pleasure throwing my head back. My back arches and I pull at my own hair biting my lip as to not let out any more pleasured noises. He pulls away and puts a condom on looking at me for permission. I nod and he opens my legs some more and the head of his cock touches my vagina. I gasp as it slowly enters me stretching me out.

He lets me adjust to him and when I do he pulls out till only his head is in and he then slams into me making me moan loudly. He thrusts into me making a nice and fast rhythm. The headboard banging against the wall as he goes faster into me. Tweaking my own nipples I moan louder scratching at his back with my free hand. Opening my legs wider so he can have better access.

Grayson's POV

I grab Pattys thighs and open them up more. Getting more leverage to fuck into her more faster and harder. I watch as she moans loudly. I watch as my sweat drips down to her body as I watch as her head leans back and moans loudly. I groan as she gets tighter.

I fuck into her sloppily feeling her scratch into my back some more. I groan loudly throwing my head back and I feel her cum I pull out stroking my cock coming on her body. I hum watching her laying next to her panting body. I breathe deeply and look at her. "Patty?" I say looking at her.

She looks at me "I've loved you since I met you, I've been watching your reactions to he nice things I've been doing and I can tell you like me too" I say lowly. She smiles at me and nods. "Please do me the honors of being my girlfriend" I say lowly and watch her nod again. I smile "words baby" I say watching her blush. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" she says, her breath going to her normal rate and I lean over her kissing her smiling into the kiss.

Hope you liked it. I know it took forever for me to update sorry for that but I updated🤷🏻‍♀️