Grayson dirty requested

For: isnatchedyourbitch

Lillyonah POV

I wake up to the feeling of something hard poking me in the back. I groggily sit up and turn on the lamp. I look over at Grayson and see that he has sweat all over his body. I furrow my eyebrows as he moans. Looking over at the clock I see that it's only 3am.

I sigh, no way I'm sleeping right now as I see Grayson rock hard underneath the blankets. I have no problem with him sleeping in the nude as I love looking at his body but right now his cock woke me up and I'm a little annoyed but it vanishes when I hear him moan my name. I smile at that and get between his legs under the blankets. I get hold of his cock and immediately place my lips on the head. I suck on it hard making his hips buck up.

When his hips buck up he makes me take his whole length in my mouth. Good thing I don't have a gag reflex if I did I would be gagging like crazy. I bob my head while pushing his hips down on the bed and pin him there. Out of nowhere I feel a hand on my head just holding my head in place. I look up while still bobbing my head and see that Grayson is awake and groaning loudly.

I smile while I have his cock in my mouth. I pull my mouth away from his cock and stroke it. I then take off my clothes then straddle him. Holding myself up by placing my hands on his pecks I let Grayson lead his cock in me. When it finally enters me we both let out moans.

This I can tell won't last very long at all. I gasp as he fills me up completely I'm still not used to his size. He fills me up so good. Like it hurt so damn good. I bite my lip as I circle my hips and he groans when I clench around him.

I feel his hands on my waist and he leads me into riding him. I moan as he leads me up and down his cock making me feel super amazing. "F-fuck Gray you're so fucking big" I gasp and throw my head back. It feels so fucking good. I look at him to find the cocky bastard smirking.

I lean my upper body down and kiss his smirk off his face. When I pull away I continue my hip movements making myself moan out loud. I'm really enjoying myself here. Riding his dick is where I want to be for now. Well, I want to have this privilege for as long as I can.

Grayson's POV

I hold Lilly's (is this ok? I hope it is because I'm gonna keep saying Lilly) waist and let her pick the pace she wants. But I do know she'll get tired soon so I'm just waiting for her to tell me to turn us over. I groan loudly as Lilly clenches super tightly around me. "Fuck baby do that again please, feels so good" I moan out. I see her bite her lip clearly agreeing. I look to where we connect and I bite my lip at the sight, reaching out, I rub her clit firmly making her moan loudly riding me with vigor.

I throw my head back and turn us over. Once I'm on my knees with her legs on my shoulders I began to pound into her so hard the headboard slams against the wall. I grunt loudly while throwing my head back. I also hear Lilly scream out in pleasure. "S-so tight baby" I moan out.

I guess I was going to hard that out of nowhere I hear a loud CRACK!!. I feel the bed dip lower where our heads should go but I don't stop. I look at my beautiful girlfriend and see that she has this blissed out look on her face as she cums. I smile and keep thrusting into her cumming into her also. I let her legs fall to my waist as I lay down on top of her.

I hold her close and kiss at her lips gently. I look at her face and see that she's in subspace making me smile again. I play with her hair "babe? Come back to me please" I murmur. "I miss you" I say again trying to coax her into coming back to me. Once I see that she's normal I smile and peck her lips "you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah babe" she says. "Broke the bed" she says while pressing her face to my chest. I chuckle and nod "yes I did" I say. "Fucked you good though, you can't complain" I add. "I'm not complaining about that but we need a new bed though" I hear her say.

"I'll get us a new one tomorrow" I say pressing my face to her hair and kiss her head. "Love you" I say while my face is pressed to her head making my voice sound muffled. She looks at me and kisses me "love you too Grayson" she says lowly. I press my lips to hers and we kiss for a while. When I pull away I look into her eyes and smile.

——————————————————
Hope you liked it, I tried my best to make it good for you....
-Ashley