Ethan dirty (requested)

For: _bubblies

Jailyne POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh, school. I hate being in new schools. We're always moving. My dad found a new job here in New Jersey.

So new school, new life. I can start over if I want to. Which is exactly what I will do. Another reason why we moved it's because I was getting bullied for being a "slut". I didn't do anything with anyone.

You know rumors can become the worst thing for anyone. There were rumors that I slept with half of the guys in school and some girls too. Those rumors were obviously false, I'm still a virgin. I'm waiting for the right guy to loose it to.

I'm just going to do me. Forget about rumors. Possibly find the right guy. Graduate with honors. I just go to get ready and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning" my mom says. I smile and wave. "I know that you're upset because we moved AGAIN but this was for the best" she says. "I know mom" I say. "I'm not mad anymore, I understand it was for the best and I'm just going to make the best out of this clean fresh start" I say getting some breakfast.

I eat in silence for a few minutes until my dad comes into the kitchen. "Good morning" he says. I wave. "I'm not mad" I say and he nods. "I thought that you would have been" he says getting a cup of coffee.

I shake my head and stands grabbing my book bag. "Bye mom and dad" I say and they wave. I leave the house and get in my car, starting it and driving to my new school. As soon as I get there I start getting butterflies. I just wonder how it'll be here for me.

I get out of my car after turning it off. I take a deep breath and walk inside the school looking around. I see a lot of people turning to look at me and I blush looking at the floor. I suddenly feel someone bumping into me and I fall. The one who bumped into me helps me up.

When I get a good look at the person my breath catches in my throat. He's super sexy. Piercing, tattoos, a bad boy, just my type. I smile "my names Ethan" sexy boy says. "I'm Jailyne, nice to meet you" I say looking into his eyes.

He nods "new here, huh?" He asks and I nod. "Need help finding the office?" He asks again. "Yeah I do" I say looking back. "Come on, I'll take you" he says. I nod and follow him.

He then stops in front of a door that says principle at the door. I smile "thanks" I say. He nods and waves as he leaves. I then walk in and smile at the front desk lady "hello I'm the new student" I say. She nods and gives me my schedule.

I wave and leave to my first class which is math. I find the class gratefully and knock on the door. When it opens I walk in "hello I'm Jailyne" I say. The teacher smiles "have a seat next to Ethan" she says. I look into the class and see Ethan sitting in the back.

I walk towards him and sits down next to his seat. I then take out a notebook. I then write the class and name of the teachers and my name on the front page. I listen to what the teacher is saying. Ethan then taps on my arm.

I look at him to show him that I'm listening. He smirks and leans close to my ear. "Why don't we hang out sometime?" He asks, that smirk never leaving his face. I look into his eyes and he looks high as a kite, raising my eyebrows I place a smirk of my own. "You can't handle me" I turn away and take notes with a big smirk on my face as he sits there dumbfounded.

After class I put away my things and stand. Ethan grabs my arm and smiles softly "I'll show you that I can handle you baby" he purrs into my ear. I shudder and he grabs my book bag and he pulls me towards him. Everyone looks at us and I see jealousy on some girls faces. I'm gonna be hated on, I just know it.

He opens the janitors closet door and he pulls me in after him. He then locks the door and turns on the light. I don't have time to look around as he starts to kiss my lips hungrily. I hold his bicep and kiss back just as hungrily. He pushes my shirt up and rubs at my waist.

I hum, pulling away I take off my shirt my bra following behind. He looks at my breasts and sucks on my nipple. I throw my head back moaning pulling at his hair. He then sucks on my other nipple pinching and squeezing the other in his fingers. I moan breathlessly and he looks up at me smirking.

He then pulls away and takes off his shirt. I look at his abs and chest as they are covered in tattoos. I bite my lip, walking over to him and suck onto his neck. I feel hands on my buttons pulling it undone. He pulls it off and my panties come off after.

I take his belt off and the rest of his clothes follow after that. He smiles at me, finally I see a true smile. I bite my lip and he pulls me up I wrap my legs around his waist. He then kisses me gently as he puts a condom on, where did he get it I have no idea. He then teases my clit with his tip.

I gasp throwing my head back. He chuckles, "it's much bigger than you think babe" he says, I look at him. He suddenly pushes half of it into me and I gasp loudly "there you go baby, be as loud as you want" he says. I whine as he puts in all of his length into me at once. Damn, he is big.

He lets me adjust. One minute becomes two and he looks at me. I bite my lip and nod. He smirks and pulls out only his tip in my hole. He then slams into my entrance, I throw my head back and moan loudly.

He pounds continuously into me. Hard and fast, deep and slow. Teasing the hell out of me by going at a very slow pace and not going deep enough. I scratch as his back and whine. I hear him growl and he pounds harder into me.

I moan loudly and continuously. I hear him pant. I'm so damn close. I nuzzle my face into his neck and bite, suck and lick at it. I hear his breathes get faster and louder.

He's close also. I shudder as I cum hard around him a loud moan coming out of my mouth. I hear him groan and he cums into the condom. We pant in unison, he looks at me and kisses my lips gently. He smiles at me and let's me onto the floor.

I put my clothes on silently and he does the same. When we're done he grabs my phone and put his phone number on it. "This isn't a one time thing, I want something with you" he says. I smile and nod silently "I want something with you too" I say quietly. He smiles and kisses me one last time and he opens the door walking to his next class.

Hope you liked it love.....