Ethan (dirty requested)

For @NataliaMajerouska hope you like it love sorry I made you wait for this so long ive been super busy.

Natalia POV:

Im just sitting on my bed minding my own business when I hear the doorbell being rung. I sigh getting up, then I walk to the front door. I look through the peep hole. I immediately smile as its my boyfriend of 4 years Ethan Dolan. Hes such a sweetheart.

I open the door for him and hug him tightly. He hugs back just as tight. When we pull away he cups my cheek and he kisses me. I obviously kiss back. I dont know how the hell this happened but I find myself pinned to the front door.

My shirt is off and Ethan is kissing at my boobs as I moan. He looks up at me "can I?" He asks, I nod and bite my lip as he picks me up taking me upstairs into my bedroom. As I'm being layed down I take off my bra and look at Ethan just to see that he's taking off his pants and boxers. I bite my lip getting on my knees on the floor and I grab the base of his lenght. Licking at the tip while rubbing my clit.

I the proceed to put his cock into my mouth and suck on it. I hollow my cheeks and bob my head on it. I feel Ethan's hands grab onto my hair and pull as he moans at the pleasure that he's receiving. At that moment I feel so content with myself, I'm giving the man that I love so much pleasure. I feel like such a winner right now.

I look at him through my lashes and pull him out of my mouth as he pushes my head away gently. "Wanna make you feel good doll" he says while picking me up and placing me gently onto the bed. I nod and smile as he takes off my pants and panties, I take off my own bra off. He smiles at me and opens my legs "can I make you feel good doll?" he asks. I nod quickly and bite my lip anticipating his next move.