Grayson dirty (requested)

For @EmilyCorn2

Grayson's POV:

I glare at Emily's boyfriend as they hug and act all lovey dovey. I don't like that guy at all. He's just using her but she doesn't see that. I just hope she sees that before it's too late. I'm the one for her not him, why can't she see that? That pisses my off.

She never learned how to pick a good guy. All guys she's been with only want one thing from her and that's sex. I know what goes on through their heads. I'll just be here when she finds out he wasn't the one after all. I always be here after her break ups, she never sees that.

Emily's POV (2 days later)

"Bryan please stop it I don't want to have sex yet, respect my decision" I say trying to keep my shirt on as my boyfriend tries to take it off. He wants to have sex and I want to wait until marriage. "You love me right?" He asks. I nod "then show me then" he says, I roll my eyes and stand up and walk away from him. "I don't have to have sex with you to show you that I love you" I say.

"Fine then, I'm done with you, it's over" he says storming out of my house. I stand there shocked, tears falling down my face I grab my phone and dial the first person I can think of. A couple minutes later I feel arms wrap around me. Grayson, he's always here for me after the break ups. I press my cheek to his chest crying harshly.

"What happened?" He asks once I calmed down. I sniffle, wiping my eyes gently "he broke up with me because I didn't want to have sex with him, just like all the others" I say sadly. He looks down at me and kisses my head gently. I look at him sadly "then that means he doesn't deserve you, get dressed I'm taking you to your favorite Mexican restaurant" he says. I nod and walk upstairs sadly, I take a shower and get dressed in high top jeans and a crop top I walk downstairs once I finish applying make up and straightening my hair.

He smiles "you look beautiful" he says. I blush "thanks" I mutter. He leads me outside and helps me into his car. He gets in the drivers side and drives down the street to my favorite Mexican restaurant. I love it there because the drinks are $1 and the food is amazing plus the inside is beautiful and it's cheap.

When we arrive he helps me out and inside the restaurant. We get a table and we're seated in a table for 2. Once I sit down comfortably we're handed the menus. I look through it and bite my lip while doing so. I decide on getting a burrito and a margarita.

I want to forget and be happy today. I need to move on. I've been through this before. I thought Bryan would be different and he turned out to be exactly the same as all the other guys. Once our drinks arrive and take a big gulp out of my drink and look at Grayson.

He looks at me and smiles. "Just enjoy yourself right now forget about everything" he says. I nod and smile "I plan on doing just that"

10 drinks later I'm pissed drunk and having a blast with Grayson. We finished eating a while ago and we're just at the bar laughing and chilling. "We should get going" Grayson says. I nod and stand up stumbling towards the door. Today actually turned out alright.

We make it home and I open my door and walk inside. Grayson follows me inside. We go to my room and sit on my bed. I giggle out of nowhere. I look at Grayson to find him already looking at me.

"What's wrong Grayson, do I have something on my face" I ask while wiping my cheek. He shakes his head "I need to tell you something that's been on my mind for a long time" he says seriously. I nod "then say it" I say. He nods and takes a deep breath "ever since we've met I've had this strange connection towards you as what people call it, but the truth is I really love you since the beginning and watching you get hurt like that by all those assholes also made me hurt but that's why I always helped you because I think I have a chance with you, I'm so much better than him I'll treat you so much better" he slurs out. I smile and lean in kissing him immediately.

Small pecks become a heated make out session between me and him. Once I know it we're naked on my bed Grayson on top of me kissing my neck. He leaves hickeys wherever he kiss. I moan as he grinds against me. Damn he's really big and hard.

I look down and bite my lip. "You sure about this baby?" He asks. I nod, he nods and grabs the base of his cock aligning it with my hole. I take a deep breath as he pushes in. I hold onto him tightly.

Grayson's POV

I put my forearms next to her head and look down at her. I bite my lip as to control myself as she's really tight. She closes her eyes tightly. " want me to pull out?" I ask. "No, don't" she says.

I nod and wait for her to adjust. I kiss her neck gently as to distract her. I trail kisses down her chest to her breasts I then give her a hickey on her right boob. She moans as I suck on her nipple. I nip, bite and lick on her nipple.

She moans uncontrollably making my cock pulse into her, it hurts. "Grayson, move please" she says in between moans. I nod and pull out halfway then thrusts gently in. She moans out in pleasure while I keep thrusting into her. My pace gets faster and faster as her moans get louder and more continued.

I pull away from her nipple and I kiss her on the lips harshly. Breathing heavily into the kiss I pull away and get on my knees not taking my cock out of her wet folds. I quickly thrust hard and fast into her. She moans, yells and screams out as I hit her spot repeatedly. I grunt out her name while panting harshly.

She's so fucking tight and so wet. I can't get enough. I then feel her tighten more around me and cum harshly making me groan and pull out of her. Jacking myself off I cum hard onto her tummy, I breathe really heavy while looking up at the ceiling. That was so good.

I then look down at her and lay next to her. I cuddle her and kiss the top of her hair. I smile as I kiss her. She kisses back immediately making me smile into the kiss. She's so amazing.

Emily's POV

Next morning I wake up to an empty bed, I immediately think the worst. He left me just like the others. He just used me. Until I smell bacon. I get up and put on my robe.

Walking into the kitchen I seen a very naked Grayson cooking breakfast. I smile and sit down "morning Gray" I say "morning Emily" he says softly handing me a plate. I smile at what's on it, I immediately dig in and see that Grayson sat down in front of me and starts eating also. I have something to ask hi but I'm scared. I want to know if he meant everything he said and did last night.

I'm scared though. What if he didn't. I clear my throat "Grayson?" I ask. He immediately looks up knowing I'm nervous. He can always tell.

"Did you mean everything you did and say last night?" I ask. He sighs "of course I did, me more than anyone know what's happened to you I would never hurt you like that" he says. I smile and nod "just to prove my point more, would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asks. I giggle and nod quickly. He smiles and kisses me gently and sits next to me.

We finish eating and we go to the living room and watch Netflix. I cuddle into his side and smile. I can tell I'll be really happy with him. Grayson really isn't like other guys. He will make me happy for a long long time.

Hope you liked it love.... sorry I took so long to update.