Grayson (dirty)

It's been a long time huh
kathy1739 sorry it's not the way you wanted it to be
Adriana's POV
Hi my names Adriana, and I just moved to LA, which means aloft of boxes to unpack. I just moved to a building that has alot of apartments and mines is in the 4th floor room 407. I just took a little break on the boxing stuff because I'm really struggling. Unfortunately my breaks over and I went downstairs to get more boxes and bring them to my apartment but this particular box is just to big and heavy and I can't carry it myself just then I feel someone pick up the box for me I look up and see a handsome looking guy standing in front of me "thanks" I said "welcome, my names Grayson and this is my twin brother Ethan" "hi nice to meet you two" I said blushing by the way Grayson was staring at me like he had this fondness towards me and I've never been looked at like that and for some handsome guy to look at me like that is making me get butterflies in my stomach "why thank you, I don't see why anyone will look at you like how I was because you're very beautiful" he said smirking, and in that moment I knew I spoke my thoughts aloud,and I turned a deep red color.

***5 months later***
I really like Grayson and not in a friendly way we are always hanging out together. Today is nothing new we are watching Netflix and eating junk food "why don't we go to the new club that opened down the street?" Grayson asked and I nodded "let me just get ready ok?" I asked and he nodded getting up and going to his apartment next door

***3 hours later***
Me and Grayson are pissed drunk and grinding together (obviously) in the dance floor "mmm lets go home, I want you" he said and I couldn't agree more so I nodded my head yes

***skip walking they are at their home***
I'm pinned against the closed door making out with Grayson "mmm bedroom now" I said he tapped my thigh signaling me to jump so I did and he carried me to the bedroom throwing me on the bed. We took off each other's clothing leaving each other completely naked "God you look so beautiful baby I've had a crush on you since we met remember I helped you move in ugh come on I want you babe don't tease" he moaned into my ear " ugh me too I've liked you for so long too"  I moaned out he hold on to his manhood and inserted in me and I shut my eyes from the pain "it will go away soon beautiful, I'm gonna make you feel so good" he grunted I moaned and threw my head to the side "ugh move please" I asked "so polite" he teased and I glared at him until he started to thrust into me "oh god yeah faster babe faster" I moaned and he complied "ugh yeah baby you're so tight"he groaned he ponded into me in a quicker pace "AH YEAH BABE FUCK IM GONNA CUM YEAH UGH DADDY DADDY YEAH UGH DADDY" I screamed and came he grunted and followed closely behind. He collapsed next to me "that was good" he said and I smiled cuddling into his chest "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile "we probably won't remember this but yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I said and we kissed passionately.

Hope you liked this I haven't updated in a long time it's really different from what she asked but I hope you like it anyways