Ethan dirty (recuested)

This imagine is for lisshernandez82

Liss POV
I'm currently at school in maths and I'm super bored why did anyone invented math anyway I know it's necessary in life but damn it's so boring plus the teachers a bitch I was interrupted from my thougts by my best friend Ethan tapping on my shoulder by the way I have a huge crush on him "what do you want?" I asked smiling "you want to hang out after school and help me study for the test?" He asked "sure" I said "ok" he said I will give you a ride to my house" he said I nodded and smiled.

***Skip to aftherschool***
Still liss POV
I went outside and saw Ethan in his car waiting for me I got in his car and put my seatbelt and we drove off. We  arrived at my house and we went inside " where do you want to study?" I asked him "your room" he said with a smirk and I ignored it and we went upstairs "shan't something to drink" I asked he noded "water" he said and I got two water bottles and have him one "thanks so let's start"he said and I noded.

***1 hour later***
Why is he staring at me? "What's wrong eth?" I asked "can I tell you something, promise you won't laugh" he said "sure I won't laugh" I said and he noded taking a deep breath "I like you" he said "I like you too"I said "no not that way I like like you in a boyfriend way no scratch that I love you" he said and I smiled really wide "I love you too" I said and he smiled "can I kiss you?" He asked and I noded he came closer to me and soon I felt his punk lips on myne and I emmideatly responded and kissed back and it soon got heated we pulled apart for breath and he started kissing my neck he found my sweet spot and I moaned he smirked and pulled my shirt over my head and took my bra off and started to play with my boobs "god liss your so beutiful" he said and I blushed I took his shirt off and started with his pants I took them off along with his boxers and his member hit his stomach and stand in attention I didn't know I was staring until Ethan cleared his throat "like what you see?" He asked I moded he smiled and took off my shorts and panties and rubbed my clit "do you have a condom" he asked "birth control" I said he noded and put his member in entrance I moaned at the pleasure and he groaned "your so tight" he said and I just moaned "move" I moaned and he did "faster, harder,deeper" and he listened "mmm I'm gonna cum liss" he groaned "me too" I said and we both came and he collapsed next to me "that was awesome" he said out of breath "agreed" I said "liss will you make me the happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend?" He asked "of course eth I love you" I said and yawned "I love you too go to sleep" he said and he wrapped me in a hug and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hope you liked liss if you didn't I'll make you another