Ethan and Grayson (dirty requested)

This chapter is for lilyseel1234

Grayson POV:

I'm on my way home from a long day doing interviews with my twin brother Ethan. You see, me and Ethan are youtubers. We're  very good at what we do. Girl love us and we do what we love, which is make people laugh. Being a youtuber has it's downsides also like: crazy fans trying to hurt us to get our attentions, too many interviews.

It's just too much interviews. Can you believe that we had more than 10 interviews today, ans they all asked the same damn question. Are we dating Lilly? Ok, now Lilly is mine and Ethan's fiance of 2 years, we've been together for 6 years already. We decided to keep it a secrete so Lilly won't feel attacked by all the fans. All we want is for Lilly to be safe and happy.

We will tell the fans only when she's ready and only then. We don't want Lilly to feel pressured. She deserves to be comfortable and not hate on. The psycho fans will give her hate, I dont want that. Like I said, I want her happy.

Back to the present, Lilly walks down the stairs in a sexy lingerie. I bite my lip and smirk. "Is this for daddy?" I ask. She smiles and looks around "where's Ethan?" She asks, I pout. "He went out as soon as we got here" I said and she walks confidently towards me.

Swaying her hips, she places her hands on my shoulders. I immediately place my hands on her ass and squeeze. She bites her lipstick clad lip. I look at her make up and smile. "Why so dalled up hm?" I ask.

"I know you guys would be stressed because so much interviews so I got beautiful for you" she says. "You're always beautiful baby" I say and that makes her smile. "Great answer" she says. I capture her lips with mine and kiss her passionately. Shes such a great kisser, I can kiss her all day if she'd let me.

I lift her up and walk upstairs, still holding her ass I open my room door. Throwing her onto the bed I immediately start taking off my belt. She watches with hooded eyes as I take off my clothes leaving me bare. When I look up I smirk at her. I then walk over and get on top of her leaving open mouthed kisses on her exposed breast she moans a little.

I get her naked quickly and I smirk teasing her nipple in with my  forefinger and thumb. She whines  "don't tease please daddy" I smirk. "What do you want daddy to do to you?". She looks at me dead in the eyes "I want your cock daddy." she says and I groan nodding, I stroke my cock a few times and then I insert it in her.

She squeals as I groan. She's so wet and tight. She always feels so good. I immediately thrust into her and set up a fast and hard pace on her. The headboard bangs against the wall and he screams of plessure can be heard from a mile away "DADDYYYYY OH GOD UGH FUUUUCK" she screams out.

I grunt loudly in pleasure also. She just feels so fucking good. I keep pounding into her tight wet pussy and grab my belt from the floor, pulling out of her I stand. "Come here bitch" I say and she moans immediately doing so.  "Bend over the bed, face down ass up" I say and she does as told.

I nod and fold the belt in half and spank her with it. She moans loudly, I smirk and thrust into her hard and fast again while hitting her on the ass with my belt. Her screams start to get louder and more continuously. I smirk and poumd into her harder. "IM GOMNA CUUUM" she screams out and I feel her cum around me.

I hum and pull out "get on your knees baby girl" I say and she does as told, I nod and jack off in front of her face and cum wih a loud grunt all over her face. "Ooh daddy" she giggles and clean her face off with her finger and she sucks on it. Then she sucks on my cock head, I smile and bend down kissing her. I pull away amd clean her face wih a wet wipe. I lay down, pulling her with me I yawn amd close my eyes "love you doll" I say. "Love you too daddy" she says. That's the last thing I hear as i fall into a deep slumber.

Hope you liked this chapter....