Grayson & Ethan dirty (requested)

For: Janellegarza10

Grayson's POV:

I wake up to the sound of moaning next to me. I look next to me and see Ethan and Janell having sex. "That's a great sight to wake up to" I say in a deep morning voice. Janell looks at me with a pleasured face. I smile and kiss her as the bed rocks, Ethan groaning and panting on top of her.

Janell is our girlfriend. Yeah me and Ethan are sharing a girlfriend. Our fan base don't know about her yet. They will soon though. I smile into the kiss and she moans some more.

Rubbing my growing by the second erection. I look at the both of them and bite my lip hard. This is the sexiest sight ever. We have lots of sex but something about today makes it way better. Maybe because Janell looks more sexier than ever before.

I watch as Ethan's cock slams into Janell and slide back out. I look at Ethan's face and see that he's looking at me. He has his mouth open but only pants come out of his mouth. He looks like he is in so much pleasure right now. I take off my shirt not taking my eyes off of where my brother and Janell connect.

I then take off my pants and boxers. My cock smacks against my thigh. I'm so hard right now. Looking at my brother and girlfriend making love I jack off. I groan loudly looking at the both of them.

"Jack him off Janell" I hear Ethan say. I then feel a small but delicate hand on my cock. I moan and look into her eyes as she jacks me off. The rooms temperature picks up as she jacks me off faster. The bed creaks as Ethan fucks into her faster and faster.

Headboard slamming against the wall. I hear a knocking on the front door. I groan and try to ignore it but it just gets louder and louder. Louder than our moans, groans and pants. We all stop making Janell whine.

I stand up putting on my pants. I walk downstairs, look in through the peep hole then open the door. It's our next door neighbor. "Yeah?" I say pissed off. "Mind keeping it down?" He says.

"John was it? It's not my fault you don't get any from your hoe of a wife, now let me be" I say as I slam the door in his face and lock the door. I then walk back upstairs. Taking off my pants I look at Janell and Ethan as they are still going at it. I'm gonna make Janell be louder. I'll teach him.

I pat Ethan's shoulder. He looks at me as he thrusts in and out of Janell. "Yeah?" He asks breathing heavily. "Let me under Janell so we can both fuck her" I say. He nods and pulls out.

I lay under Janell chest to chest. Her body pressed to mine. Feeling every curve of her precious body. I put my cock into her pussy and so does Ethan. We've done this before so she's alright.

We wait till she adjusts. She smiles down at me and I smile back. Leaning into her I kiss her lips gently distracting her from the uncomfortable stretch. She pulls away from the kiss after a while. "You can move now" she bites her lip.

I nod and I plant my feet on the bed to get better access. Ethan accommodates himself to a better position. One that we're all comfortable with and we both start thrusting at a steady pase. When I pull out he pushes in and vice versa. With us both in her like this she gets better stimulation so it feels way better for her.

We both pick up the pase and she starts moaning real loud. We found her g-spot. He neighbor will be pissed after this. Ethan grabs hold of her hair and pulls it so her head is in a uncomfortable position and he pounds into her from behind. I hold onto her waist and pound into her also.

She screams in pleasure while me and Ethan groans. Our cocks are rubbing together in the best kind of way. It feels so fucking good. I throw my head back in pleasure. Janell sucks on my skin.

I bite my lip and groan. I suddenly hear a smacking sound. I immediately know that Ethan slapped her ass. I lean my head up to smirk at him and then lay my head back down. "I'm so close, so close" she moans out.

I nod and kiss her neck and bite her earlobe gently. Moaning she throws her head back and roll her eyes back and cums around our cocks. I groan and cum right in her. Ethan cums right after me. We breathe heavily.

That's a damn workout there. Laying my hand on my abs as Janell rolled to the side. It's so hot in this room. The AC is on and it's like it isn't. It does make sense after what we just did.

I look over at Janell and kiss her passionately. She kisses back just as passionate. I smile into the kiss and pull away so Ethan can kiss her. I smile as they do. I then get up and go into the bathroom to shower.

I turn the shower on and step in getting under the shower head. The water is warm. Feels good on my body. I wash all the sweat off of me. 15 minutes later I get out of the shower and towel dry myself, walking back to my room I put in some boxers.

"Breakfast?" I ask. Janell nods. They both enter the bathroom to also take a shower. I walk downstairs and get started on breakfast. I cook Janell's favorite.

Waffles with blueberries and chocolate chips on top. Also some powdered sugar. She loves her sweet things. I add Ethan's favorite toppings on his waffles which is strawberries. Mine is bananas, strawberries, and blueberries.

I hear footsteps just as I put all the plates on the table along with some milk. I smile at the both of them. "Oh thank you babe" Janell says. "You're very welcome baby girl" I say pecking her lips. She smiles and sits down digging into her food immediately.

As we all eat. I just keep thinking, this is what I want for the rest of my life. My life is completed. With these two in my life I don't need anything else. I'm content with everything.

Hope you liked this chapter... it as very smutty😉😏
I hope that you guys like chapters like these where it's a threesome.