Grayson (dirty) recuested

Emily POV:

Hi im Emily im the schools "nerd" just because i get straight A's doesnt mean anything. I only have 4 friends Ashley, Jennifer, Grayson and his twin brother Eathan. Oh God there comes Grayson oh i forgot to mention, hes my bestfriend and i have a major crush on him. But im a nobody how will he like me (no affence i dont know how you are so please dont take affence).

"Hey Emily i was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school, mom, eathan and dad are not going to be home" he said hopefully. I smiled and nodded ill probably confess to him that i like him. " let me just go home and change then i will go over to your house ok?" i said he smiled and said an ok.

After school

Im at my house getting ready for the big day. The day i tell grayson i like him, ugh im nervous. I smiled at my attire which consists of blue ripped jeans and a crop top with some converse. I got my phone wallet and headed out the door. I rang the doorbell and in front of me is the God himself, Grayson "hi emily, come in, it was open you know?" " oh i didnt know, my bad" he noded and we sat down "so what do you want to do?" he aske " um netflix?" i considered he nodded "ok you turn on netflix and ill get some snacks and stuff" i nodded "sounds like a plan" i said.

2 hours later
Im still at graysons and im just nervous to tell him "i got to tell you something" me and him said at the same time i looked at him and i told him to go first he noded and smiled " i dont knkw how to put this but ever since i saw you in 8th grade sitting all alone i felt butterflies and i told myself that girl had to be mine but i was nervouse to tell you so i got the second best thing, being your bestfriend but i always wanted more that js why no one bullys you because i told them to back off" he smiled and continued " you probably dont feel the same way and im making myself look like a fool but i least i got it out of my chest, your turn" he said and frowned then looked down " i feel the exact same way grayson" he looked up so quickly i though he got whiphlash "really!?" i noded and he kissed me i was shocked but kissed back " will you do me the hknors and be my girlfriend?" i nodded "yes" i said and he kissed me some more and it started to get heated "want to take this to my bedroom, its ok if you say no" he said i smiled and grabbed his hand and we went to his bedroom he kissed me lovingly and put me gently on the bed he reached in the bedside table and got a condom "im going to make love to you emi" he said while taking our shirts off then our pants he started kissing all over my body and i unclapsed my braw and he took off my panties. Im kind of insequier so i covered my body and he pushed my hands away "dont baby your beutiful" he said kissing me then he took off his boxers he smiled and fingered me i threw my head back and moaned "ugh yeah faster, it feels so good ugh grayson mmm" i moaned he smiled and put on the condom he lowered himself so his face was alinged with my clit he looked up silently asking for permission and i nodded. I opened my legs and he opened my shave lips and he dove right in, it was like it was his last meal "ugh grayson ugh yes yes yes yes!!" i screamed it felt so good. He stoped and aligned his cock with my vagina he looked at me "are you ready?" he asked and i nodded and he pushed in all the way and let me adjust it not my first time so it didnt hurt as much but hes the biggest ive had so there is still some pain. Minutes past and the pain has gone, we have been looking into each others ayes while we waited "you can go now" i said and he let out a breath and slowly started moving he bit his lip then lowered himself and kissed me passionetly. "Mmm grayson it feels so good" "ugh yes emily your so wet and warm ugh feels good" he groaned. I was reaching my climax fast " im gonna cum gray" he smiled and kissed me " cum baby, im almost there too" he groaned out and i did i came so hard and moaned out his name then he filled the condom. He collapsed next to me and pulled me toward his chest "that was great"i said and he noded "it was"he said and threw away the condom.

Hope you liked it