Grayson dirty (requested)

For @emilycorn2

Grayson's POV:

I kiss Emily as we have another after sex cuddle. We're friends with benefits. I asked her to be friends with benefits because I don't like when she smokes. She started smoking after her boyfriend cheated on her various times with different woman. She didn't take that well at all.

I help her out with her depression and sexual needs. What I get out of it you ask? Well I'll tell you, I'm in love with her but I don't want to tell her anything because she's scared to love after what that asshole did to her. It's better to have her like this then not having her at all. There's only one rule to all of this and it's if we fall in love with one another then we break it off between us. I made that rule so she can be more comfortable with doing this.

I say it now that I made a big mistake on making that rule up. I love her so much that I can't live without her. If she leaves me I don't know what I'll do without her. I'll miss being with her like this, cuddling and kissing. She's amazing when it's just us, she doesn't feel like she needs to impress anyone when she's around me, we're very comfortable with each other.

I'm cut out of my thoughts by Emily making random patterns on my chest. I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulder. Pulling her closer I kiss the top of her head gently. She looks up at me, her eye lashes fluttering, my breath hitches at how beautiful she looks right now. "Grayson, I think we should stop doing this" she says.

I furrow my eyebrows and sit up. "What?" I ask. "I think we should stop being friends with benefits and be just best friends" she says while getting up and putting on her clothes. I stand up and do the same "why though?" I ask. She shakes her head and leaves my house without another word said to me.

I sit on my bed my heart hurting and head filled with why she could have left. This hurts bad. I didn't imagine she would leave me. Especially like this, this hurts a lot. She could have gave me an explanation at least.

Emily's POV

Tears fall down my face as I speed walk down to my house. I fell deep in love with Grayson. The one rule we had was if we fell in love with the other we should break it off. I didn't want him to judge me so I broke it off and didn't tell him anything about it. The way his face looked when I told him was one of complete hurt.

I just left without an explanation. It must have confused him. I need some alone time right now though. After leaving him like that, especially if I want to be with him. It hurts that I can't be with him.

*2 days later*

I pick up my drink and take a big gulp. I'm at a club right now. I can't take it, I need to be with him, it's killing me that I can't be with him. I order another drink and turn around in my seat to look at everyone as I take a sip of my new drink. I look around and I see Grayson with some blond bimbo, they are grinding on each other.

Is he following me? That bitch better get away from him. I sit my drink on the bar and stand up. Swaying as I'm drunk, I walk in my opinion a straight line to get towards him and that slut. When I reach them I pat her shoulder "you better get the hell away from my man before I rearrange your face" I say into her ear. She turns to me with her eyes wide and walks away quickly.

I kiss Grayson harshly tasting the alcohol on his tongue as he kisses back immediately. "My house or yours?" I slur when I pull away for air. He looks at me with hooded eyes "my house baby, lets go" he slurs back pulling me out the door and we walk towards his house as it's close. We get there rather quickly and we start kissing again as soon as he gets the door open. Layers of clothes are scattered all over the floor leaving a trail to his bedroom. We land on his bed with him on top of me.

Fully naked he gets on his knees on the bed. I look up at him with lust filled eyes. He smirks and kisses me harshly. Moaning into his mouth as he rubs my clit with his thumb. I pull away and look down at the hand that pleasures me.

He's so fucking good with his hands. I moan throwing my head back as he lick,nips, and sucks on my clit. He's good with that too. I pull his hair as he pleasures me some more. Whining as he pulls away, he grabs a condom and positions his cock to my hole.

Grayson's POV:

I let her adjust a couple minutes. I then pull out till only my tip is in her then I slam into her making the headboard slam into the wall. I keep on with that brutal pace. Making her scream in pleasure I go faster and harder. I feel nails scratch my back hard, possibly making me bleed.

I groan loudly into her neck as my face is pressed into it. "AH FASTER" she screams out. I comply and thrust faster into her until I feel her tighten around me. I look up at her to see her blissed out face  as she cums around my cock. I groan as I cum right after her into the condom.

"I love you Gray" she says and falls asleep. I look at her shocked. I get off of her and pull her to my body. I'll talk to her in the morning. I smile softly and close my eyes. Having dreams about the girl that's in my arms at this very moment.

The next morning I wake up to the smell of sausages. I get up quickly and put in my clothes. I walk into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around her midsection I kiss her cheek and then sit down on the table. "We need to talk Em" I say. She looks at me nods and then looks down at the pan.

She hands me a plate and sits down in front of me. "Did you mean what you said last night?" I ask looking at her. She refuses to look me in the eye as she says "yes I did, that's the reason I broke things off, our only rule was to not fall in love and if we did to break things off" she says. I smile widely at her and nod "the reason why I even asked you if we could be friends with benefits was because I love you also, I just knew you were scared to fall in love again after your ex" I say. She looks at me with wide eyes.

I smile at her "will you be my girlfriend Emily?" I ask with the biggest smile on my face. She nods quickly and kisses me passionately me obviously kissing back. I'm so happy that's she's mine now. I hug her and then she sits down next to me. I wrap my arm around her and we eat.

*several years later*

Me and Emily are now happily married with 1 baby girl named Emma and 1 baby boy named Giovanni. They are twins both of them are 2 months old. They are the greatest joy of all. Emily is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Like in forever.

Emily's POV

Grayson is the best thing that's happened to me. He love of my life gave me 2 beautiful babies that I adore oh so much. It can be stressful at times but with the love I have for my beautiful babies I make it happen. Grayson also helps me out a lot. Without him I wouldn't have my babies now, I wouldn't be married nor would I be as happy as I am now.

Hope you liked it. I'm really tired which isn't a good thing to write while I'm tired, hope it's good and it makes sense because this is unedited, all my work is lol.