Chapter 60

Author's NOTE:

Hey beauties! Can you believe it!? We made it to chapter 60! I wouldn't have taken up writing if it wasn't for y'all. Truth be told, I had been thinking of starting again but didn't think there was anyone who would read it. Till one day I had received a few private messages asking me to continue the story. It makes me so happy to know that y'all enjoy reading this story of Dylan and Skylar as much as I love writing it. I am tossing back and forth the idea of writing a sequel to their love journey, what does every one think?

Yes?

No?

Maybe just quick while ahead, lol, anyways, thank you to everyone who reads my work! It means the world to me!

Skylar's POV:

As I pull on my shirt Dylan walks back into the dorm, pants low on his hips and his shirt MIA. I can't help but smile, my mind still high off of the events that just happened moments ago between him and I.

No matter how many times Dylan touches my body, it seems like there's always something new to experience, something new to discover. I'll never get tired of him exploring my body, using new ways to bring me an indescribable high that no one else can.

"Why are you smiling?" he asks, his eyes still ablaze form our passionate afternoon.

"Why did you go shirtless to the bathrooms?" I fire back at him.

"Because I'm not ashamed of my body, plus I'm too lazy to put a shirt on right now."

He kneels on my bed and slowly moves my body till I'm laying back down and he lays beside me. Immediately his hand snakes under my top resting on my stomach, his head at my shoulder. It's so strange to think that the man cuddling into my side is some vicious underground fighter. I can't connect the dots between his too personalities.

"Since when are you a cuddler?" I ask kissing his forehead.

"Since I'm fucking selfish with you and don't want to share you so I'm hoping to distract you long enough you don't go bowling tonight." he admits.

I roll my eyes, "You can't keep me locked in my dorm room, or your apartment for that matter."

"Why not? I could keep you as my sex slave. I'd feed you regularly and I'd satisfy you beyond any of your wildest dreams."

I can't help but laugh at his crazy talk, "You are insane Dylan."

"No I'm not..." he rests up on his elbow staring down at me, "I'm obsessed. Probably one of my many unhealthy habits I have."

"Oh? Is that all I am, some unhealthy habit you can't shake?" I tease running my fingers up his arm feeling the strength of his biceps.

"Never baby" he leaves a soft kiss to my still swollen lips then lays back down.

We remain silent, holding each other, living within our bubble of peace and serenity. Dylan blew into my life like a whirlwind.  Taking my perfectly balanced life and swirling it in utter chaos of emotion and heartache. I've never been one to believe in being completely consumed with another human, but now I know how wrong I was. Somehow, between the emotional roller coaster that has been my life since Dylan, he has become my home, he's become my peace.

I'm not sure how long this will last but I'm taking in every blissful moment I have with him.

"Hey... what are your plans for Thanksgiving?" I ask him.

"I'm not one for holidays." he murmurs under his breath.

"Well... what if you change that?"

"Why would I?" he looks up resting his chin on my chest, "Holidays are a poor fucking excuse for family members to get together, pretend to care for each other, then get drunk and ruin everything. No thanks."