Chapter 21: Cosplay

Start from the beginning

Nepgear: Speaking of big sisters

Uni: That's funny.
She said.

(Somewhere in the skys)

The four CPUs were flying to the location to where the hacker was. Green Heart was holding Midoriya while they all flied.

Midoriya: Don't let go!
He panicked.

Green Heart: I won't drop you.
She nicely replied.

Purple Heart: Noire, are sure this is necessary for us to do this? Couldn't you have left it to the soldiers instead? She told her.

Black Heart: Ugh... Sure. What would be the fun in that? I'll tear that bastard a new one for what he did! No one makes a fool out of me and gets away with it! She said with hatred.

Green Heart: Noire's rather savage today, isn't she?

White Heart: You won't hear any complaints from me.
She said. They all stopped and looked at building which looked like an abandoned warehouse.

 They all stopped and looked at building which looked like an abandoned warehouse

White Heart: Whoa. That's the place?

Black Heart: So, our hacker is operating at this old dump?
The four goddesses landed safely to the ground. Green Heart let go of Midoriya and they all reverted back to their selves.

Neptune: Ok! Let's meet the bad guy!
She said loudly.

Noire: What the heck is wrong with you? If he hears you yelling, he might run away!

Neptune: Hold up there, are you really the right person to say that? She said.

They were being watched from cameras.

(CPU candidates)

The Candidates with Peashy were at a gate that led them to the same place that the goddesses went to.

Uni: This is where they went, right?
She said.

Nepgear: Looks like it. Maybe, they're after the peeping tom, too.
So that means that we do not go in there. She said.