Chapter One: Back In Black, Part 1.

A/N: Hello, everyone. Welcome to the first chapter! This was originally going to be out a few days ago (like right after I finished Super Ninja Steel), but that didn't work out. But it's here now! Enjoy!

edited on october 17th, 2021 @ 8:25am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER ONE - BACK IN BLACK, PART 1

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS SAYING GOODBYE TO my friends. I was wearing a green jumper with denim jeans and white sneakers. "So, you're really leaving, huh?" Calvin asked. I chuckled.

"You're acting like I'm not going to come back." I stated as I hugged him. I then hugged Hayley and Preston. I hugged Sarah who let go of Brody's hand to hug me back. I stood in front of Brody.

"Treat Sarah well, alright? I won't be afraid to come back and knock some sense into you." I playfully threatened.

"I don't think you have to worry about that." Brody told me as he kissed Sarah's cheek. Then, he bro hugged me. Lastly, I stood in front of Levi.

"Good luck on your tour, Aiden." I told him as I hugged him with my only arm and kissed him.

"You as well, Trent. Good luck with your internship." Levi said.

"Hey, don't forget about us, okay?" Preston said.

"I could never forget any of you." I informed.

Hayley and Calvin finished up putting the last of my bags in the trunk of my Jeep Wrangler. "Thanks, guys." I said.

I opened the drivers door and hopped in. I placed my green backpack in the passenger seat and closed the door. I started my car and began driving, looking at all of my friends and husband in the review mirror.

I arrived in Coral Harbor as I parked. I hopped out of my car as I closed the driver's side and locked it. I headed into the building where my internship was. I took a look around.

"Can I help you with something?" The secretary asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm looking for Adam Daniels. I signed up for an internship here." I replied.

"Follow me." The secretary said as I followed her through a hallway. We entered Mr. Daniels office.

"Sir, the new intern is here." The secretary informed.

"Perfect. Thank you." Mr. Daniels said as he got up. "I'm Adam Daniels. You must be Trent Weston."

"That's me, sir." I said.

"Any relation to the singer, Levi Weston?" Mr. Daniels questioned.

"He's my husband." I answered. Mr. Daniels just nodded as he gestured for me to follow him out of his office.

He was busy explaining things that were happening. "If it's okay with you, what happened to your arm?" Mr. Daniels suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I questioned, confused on what he was talking about.

"I couldn't help but notice your left arm is missing. I'm guessing accident?" Mr. Daniels asked.

"Something like that." I replied. We continued walking. That's when we walked passed a room with a bunch of men and woman in it.

"Are they okay?" I asked.

"Ah, yes. They'll be fine. This is a base for the Power Rangers as we are trying to protect the Morphin' Grid itself. And we are dealing with an evil more powerful than Rita Repulsa, Sledge, and Galvanax." Mr. Daniels explained.