Chapter Thirty-Six: Grid Connection.

A/N: Slight spoilers for Dino Fury. Just be warned if you haven't watched the series. Enjoy! 

edited on august 16th, 2022 @ 6:50am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX - GRID CONNECTION

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

"COMMANDER, WHAT'S SO URGENT?" Zoey asked as we walked into the room to meet up with Commander Shaw, who called us.

"Please tell me this is just a drill. Cruise was about to take me to a video game tournament." Devon said as well all looked towards him as if saying, 'really?'

"I got a championship to defend!" Devon added on.

"It's not a drill." Commander Shaw said in a serious tone as we saw Keeper had returned.

"Oh, hey, Keeper. What are you doing back?" Ravi questioned as we walked towards him.

"Hello, Rangers. I've come to warn you that I've had a vision— a vision of many Power Rangers in a mighty battle." Keeper replied.

"And what happens to the Power Rangers?" Zoey asked.

"They were beaten, perhaps destroyed." Keeper answered.

"Were we the Power Rangers you saw?" Steel questioned.

"Steel, please don't ask questions I really don't want to know the answer to." I told him.

"As you know, there are many Ranger teams across space and time. Take one of your own, for example." Keeper responded, referring to me. "I cannot know for sure which Rangers were fighting. The vision was not clear."

Keeper then pointed to Devon. "But I saw you, Devon. You were hit by a meteor." He said.

"Oh!" Cruise exclaimed.

"A meteor?" Devon repeated. "From outer space? Are you sure?"

"Don't say it like it's not possible. Where do you think I got my Ninja Steel powers from?" I reminded him, raising an eyebrow as I did so.

"Yes. That part of the vision was clear. I do not know when or how these things will come to pass, but I have a strong connection to the Morphin Grid. You must be ready." Keeper answered.

"Hold on. A battle against Rangers that may or may not be us. . . and a meteor?" Devon said in disbelief. "With all due respect, Keeper, this vision from the Morphin Grid— it's a little far-fetched."

"I'm going to smack him in the head." I mumbled.

"Don't you dare." Ravi whispered to me.

"So, you doubt the existence of the Morphin Grid?" Keeper questioned.

"No, I get the Grid. We tap into it in the Towers, which is how we get Morph-X. But these visions and seeing the future. . . sounds sketchy." Devon replied.

"I don't know. I've studied Ranger history. There's some pretty amazing stories about the Grid." Zoey said.

"Either way, we need to be prepared." Nate added on.