Chapter Thirty-Five: Making Bad.

A/N: What do you guys think about Trent becoming a mentor to the Dino Fury Rangers with Solon after helping them in "Unexpected Guest"? Dacoda will still be the main focus (because it's his story, obviously). I just like the former Ranger turned mentor trope.

edited on august 8th, 2022 @ 8:48am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE - MAKING BAD

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS AT RIPTIDE GYM with the others wearing a black sleeveless hoodie. "Mmm-mmm. I'd love to have a sip of whatever this is." Steel said, picking up Nate's drink. "Still waiting for you to upgrade me so I can eat and drink, bro."

"Yup, you've only mentioned it 8000 times." Nate told him, taking his drink back.

"Shh, shh. Look, it happened again." Ravi shushed Nate, pointing towards the television behind us.

"The incident is the third burglary this week. In every case, the robber has stolen diamonds." Muriel announced.

"Seriously, why would anyone want a shiny rock?" Steel asked as we didn't respond, still paying attention to the television.

"Witnesses were standing in the room at the time of the robbery, but no one saw the thief. Could he be invisible?" Muriel questioned.

"Invisible?" Ravi repeated, looking behind him before he lowered his voice. "Evox has gotta be behind it somehow."

"Ravi, why would Evox want diamonds?" Nate asked.

"I think there's a pattern here. All these jewelry stores are being hit in alphabetical order. Albert's Gems, Bright Stones, and now Coral Harbor Jewelers. A, B, C. That can't be a coincidence." Ravi explained.

"Sherlock Ravi might be on to something." Devon agreed.

"And D is the next letter, and Diamonds of Distinction is just around the corner from here." Ravi pointed out. "Maybe we should, you know, check it out, in case it's their next target."

"I guess it couldn't hurt." Zoey said.

"Better to be safe than sorry." I added on.

"Aight." Devon said as the four of us stood up.

"Tell us if you find something." Nate told us.

"Good luck." Steel said.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The four of us were in the car keeping an eye on the Diamonds and Distinction jewelry store.

"Nothing so far." Devon commented.

"Hmm."

The door suddenly opened but no one was there. Zoey gasped. "I knew it." Ravi said.

My eyes flicked green as I spotted the Robotron. "You were right, Ravi— it's a Robotron." I informed, my eyes going back to normal.