Chapter Twenty-Four: Game On!

A/N: As I get closer to the episode, "Beast King Rampage" (I have like three more episodes to go). Please give me ideas on how I can do it. Since Trent has the Lion DNA inside of him, the Zord will be going to him instead of Devon.

I was thinking about combining that Zord with his Zord from Ninja Steel, but if you have any more ideas, let me know.

Enjoy!

edited on april 26th, 2022 @ 8:58am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - GAME ON!

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

"WELCOME, EVERYONE! IN A FEW MINUTES, we will begin the final round of Coral Harbor's annual e-sports championship!"

I was currently wearing a black leather jacket with a gray t-shirt, as I was with the others in order to support Devon.

"The next fight will decide who will be the next champion of Backstreet Brawler 3!"

Everyone cheered. "Hey, son." Mayor Daniels greeted.

"Congratulations to our finalists, Devon Daniels. . ." We all cheered for Devon as he placed the game chip in.

"Can you believe it? I'm in the finals, Dad!" Devon said.

"Yeah." Mayor Daniels pats him on the back and steps back.

". . .and Kerry Dixon!"

"That trophy's yours, sis."

"These consoles use augmented reality. Each player controls a holographic fighter." Nate explained to Mayor Daniels.

Zoey nudged me a little. "I'm surprised you didn't enter, Trent." She told me.

I chuckled nervously. "It kinda reminds me of Game Goblin. Things didn't turn out well. Since then, I've stayed away from anything that has to do with games." I explained.

"Players set!"

"Player one fighter— Sensei Bones."

A holographic figure soon appeared.

"Player two fighter— Sinister Sasha."

Kerry activated her player as it showed up in front of her. The two figures faced each other.

"Fighters set!"

"Good luck." Devon told Kerry.

"You'll need it." Kerry said in a smug tone.

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. Ready, set, . . . brawl!"

The fight began as Sinister Sasha headed for Sensei Bones as the two began fighting each other. Kerry's character ended up crashing into the announcer.

"Warning!"

"Yes!" Devon cheered.

"Did the hologram just bump into the judge?" Mayor Daniels asked.