Chapter Eighteen: Ranger Reveal.

A/N: We only have three more chapters until the end of season one! Enjoy!

edited on february 20th, 2022 @ 6:44am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - RANGER REVEAL

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS CURRENTLY WEARING A green hoodie with a black jacket over it, standing outside a channel news station. "It shouldn't be long now, guys." Nate informed.

"I can't believe we're about to see Nikki Rev in person!" Ravi exclaimed. "Her movies are fantastic."

"Yeah, her Hydra Worm series is cray cool." Zoey added on.

"And if you ask me, her latest one was the best." Nate stated as I followed the others to meet this Nikki Rev.

"This is awesome. My mom's really excited to interview Nikki!" Zoey stated as we were walking up to her mom.

"Go get some shots of the crowd, OK?" Muriel told the cameraman next to her.

"Sure."

"Zoey, you're here!" Muriel greeted.

"I wouldn't miss your big day. Are you nervous?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah, a little. Interviewing Nikki Rev is gonna take my career to the next level." Muriel responded.

"You'll be great, as always." Zoey reassured.

"Aw, thanks, honey." Muriel said, giving her daughter a hug.

We saw Ben and Betty suddenly flew through the air. "We're OK!" They shouted in unison.

We all sighed in relief while chuckling. Muriel's phone suddenly chimed as she gasped. "It's Nikki Rev!" She exclaimed while giggling and answering the phone.

"Hi, Nikki. It's Muriel. Are you close by?" Muriel questioned. "Oh. I see, OK. Sure, I understand. I'm sorry too. Goodbye."

Muriel hangs up. "What's wrong?" Zoey asked with worry etched in her voice.

"It's bad news." Muriel answered as she walked forward towards the crowd. "Excuse me, everyone! I have an announcement. I'm afraid Nikki Rev just cancelled her interview." The crowd groaned. "So she won't be visiting the studio today. I'm so sorry, but thank you for coming."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I know you were really looking forward to it." Zoey told her.

Muriel just nodded her head. "It's OK, honey. I better go tell my boss. OK, talk to you later." She said, before entering the news station.

"Bye."

There was a sudden roar as the crowd screamed. "It's Vargoyle!" Steel exclaimed as we all got into a fighting position.

"I know you Rangers are itching to take me on." Vargoyle claimed, making a 'come on' motion with his hand.

"More like itching to take you out!" Devon corrected him. "It's morphin' time!"