Chapter Seven: A Friend Indeed.

A/N: Hello, readers! There's only two more episodes left until Trent gets his Power Star back! Also, a lot of you voted for Trent helping Nate with his research, so that's what I'm gonna do. I also think it's a perfect opportunity for Trent to tell Nate he was a former Ranger. Enjoy!

edited on november 26th, 2021 @ 6:02am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER SEVEN - A FRIEND INDEED

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS WEARING A BLACK tank top as I was training with Devon and Ravi, who had captured me in a lock.

"Come on, you two. Is this the best you can do?" I questioned. "This is like the first lesson of ninja 101."

"I knew it. Trent can't get out of it." Ravi taunted.

I used my leg to back kick Ravi in the knees while quickly grabbing onto Devon's wrist and flipped him over my back as he caught himself.

"Whoa, I need a break." Devon informed.

"You got it." Ravi replied.

"Drink? I picked it out for you." Smash offered. "It's blueberry. Get it? Blue berry for the Blue Ranger."

"No, thanks. Water's fine." Ravi declined.

"Oh."

"I'll take that." Devon said, grabbing the drink.

"Huh?"

"I'm dying of thirst." Devon claimed as Cruise walked in holding a drink.

"Sorry I'm late, Devon. I brought your favorite... drink." Cruise said.

"Too late, buddy." Devon told him. "You take that shortcut through the park I told you about?"

"No, but I—"

"Never mind." Devon interrupted him. "I think I've had enough training for one day."

"Really? I could use another round. I'm sure Trent can to." Ravi stated.

"Of course you two can; you both are machines. But I'm not. See ya." Devon said as he threw a peace sign and left the room with Cruise right behind him.

"Harlem and I are heading out, too. I may be a Ranger, but I'm still an intern here. Peace." I added on before Harlem and I followed Devon and Cruise out.

"Harlem, you've been quiet. Something on your mind?" I asked.

"Huh? There's definitely — There's definitely not anything on my "mind" so to speak. I got to find Cruise. Later, Trent." Harlem responded as he left.

"If you say so." I mumbled before walking into a room with Devon and Ravi, just in time for Ben, Betty, and Jax to leave.

"Where are they off to in such a hurry?" Devon asked.

"Jax goofed up. I asked him to get office supplies, and somehow he ends up with party supplies." Zoey answered, putting a yellow party hat on her head.