Chapter Twenty-Two: Believe It or Not.

A/N: I'm finally writing into season two! I'm also changing up this scene so instead of Blaze and Devon, it'll be Blaze and Trent. Enjoy the chapter!

edited on march 28th, 2022 @ 4:26am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - BELIEVE IT OR NOT

Months after Evox's "defeat" . . .

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS CURRENTLY AT RIPTIDE GYM as I wore a black tank top with gray sweatpants. I was currently sparring with Blaze while Devon stood to the side and watched. Blaze eventually knocked me down with the wooden sword.

"Are you sure you're a ninja, Trent?" Devon teased, walking over to us.

"I let him win." I stated, causing both Blaze and Devon to laugh before Blaze helped me up off the ground.

"Those fighting tips worked really well." Blaze said. "You're a good teacher, Trent."

"Hey, anything for a friend." I nudged him a little as Devon, Blaze and I walked up to the television.

"Due to its success in Coral Harbor, the whole world is embracing Morph-X technology. France's new Morph-X tower will bring unlimited energy to Paris." Mayor Daniels was saying as Blaze patted Devon on the back.

"It's just the latest addition to our growing network that will soon circle the globe." Mayor Daniels concluded.

"Another tower. It's really happening." Devon commented.

"All thanks to your team." Blaze told him.

"With the threat of Evox gone, it's my honor to help the world achieve clean energy one tower at a time. Earth will be greener and more peaceful than ever thanks to Grid Battleforce and the Power Rangers."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Okay, time for target practice." Zoey informed as her, Ravi, and I picked up the Beast-X Blasters.

"Beast-X Blast!"

The three of us fired at the targets that were set up in front of us.

Ben, Betty, and Devon ended up falling over as Ravi, Zoey, and I placed our blasters down and went to help them.

"You guys okay?" Ravi asked.

"Yeah."

"Yeah. We'd better, uh. . . Let's go, Ben."

Ben and Betty left as Nate entered with a cart, followed by Dacoda. "Hey, everyone." Nate greeted.

"Hey, Nate. Where's Steel? It's not like him to miss training." Ravi said.

"I haven't seen him today. I've been pretty busy. Zoey and Dacoda have been helping me work on this project. Check it out." Nate responded, removing the glass. "I've decided to call this the Beast-X Ultra Blaster. Wanna try it out?"