Chapter Twenty-Eight: Beast King Rampage.

A/N: Hello, readers! This chapter is going to be mostly Trent-centric, for obvious reasons.

I also finished writing the first chapter of my Dino Fury fanfic. Can't wait for you guys to see it once this book is completed!

Enjoy!

edited on june 1st, 2022 @ 8:20am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT - BEAST KING RAMPAGE

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

"LISTEN UP, GRID BATTLEFORCE. The Mayor and I have been working on a top secret project, and today you get to see it in action." General Burke was saying as I was wearing a black sweatshirt.

"Hmm. The Mayor seems to be running a bit late. But maybe I can give you a little sneak peak. . ." General Burke pulled something out of his pocket. "if I can remember how this thing works."

"Here, plug this in." General Burke told the worker.

"What top secret project?" Devon asked the Commander.

"I have no idea." Commander Shaw replied honestly.

"Is this thing on? Oh, red light! Okay, kids, strut your stuff, and maybe you'll be made the. . ."

"Dad, wrong video!"

"Turn it off!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll fast-forward to the good stuff." General Burke said as we saw Ben and Betty wearing red and yellow outfits.

"Dad!" Ben said as both Devon and I chuckled.

"How do you stop this thing?" Betty questioned.

"Hey, uh, practice makes perfect, guys." Ravi informed.

"Oh no! That's me!" General Burke stated as he tried to stop the video before it went to static. All of us were trying to hold in our laughs.

"I'm afraid this video camera is, uh, defective." General Burke said, passing the camera to Ben.

"Uh. . . Oh, yeah. Don't worry, we'll. . . We'll fix it." Ben reassured.

"No problem." Betty gave a reassuring thumbs up.

"Technology these days!" Ben exclaimed as the two siblings left the room.

"General Burke, what is your secret project?" Commander Shaw questioned.

"Ah, yes. That would be. . . the Beast-X King Zord." General Burke announced.

"Uh, did you say Zord?" Nate asked.

"You're kidding, right?" Ravi asked as well.

"Not just any Zord. It's a top-notch piece of technology, made with Lion DNA." My head snapped up in shock.

"It's made with my animal DNA?" I think to myself.

"The plan is to build lots of them to protect the global network of Morph-X Towers." General Burke continued on.

Commander Shaw stepped forward. "You built a Zord without involving Grid Battleforce?" She questioned.