Chapter Nine: Silver Sacrifice.

A/N: Hello, readers! So I want to do an idea where Trent combines his Power Star with his Beast Morpher, but I have no clue how to do it or if it's a good idea, so if you have any suggestions on how I should do it, please let me know.

Enjoy!

edited on december 9th, 2021 @ 7:48am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER NINE - SILVER SACRIFICE

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

AFTER TRAINING WITH DEVON, RAVI, and Zoey. We met up with Nate and Steel at Riptide Gym. I was wearing a black t-shirt. "This is it, Steel — the most popular hangout spot in town." Ravi stated.

"Now that I'm here, it is! Shall we?" Steel asked.

We were about to head into Riptide Gym when we were suddenly attacked and nearby civilians screamed. We turned around and saw Blaze and Roxy heading for us.

"Sorry, my finger slipped." Roxy said in a sarcastic tone.

"Blaze. Roxy. What are you creeps after?" Devon questioned.

"Only that Steely hunk." Roxy replied.

"Why, thank you." Steel commented.

"You'll have to go through me." Nate declared, stepping forward.

Blaze scoffed. "If you insist." He said. "Tronics!"

All of us got into a fighting stance as Tronics appeared before us. We then began fighting the Tronics.

I hopped onto a few nearby cars in the parking lot before swinging my right leg in a Tronics face and then sending a kick to another.

"Trent, back me up!" Zoey then shouted at me, taking out her blaster and firing at Roxy while I fired my blaster at Blaze, sending them both on the ground.

"Did you guys see that? It's like I'm some sort of Tronic magnet!" Steel commented.

"What makes you so popular?" Devon asked.

"Evox isn't done with you, Steel." Ravi informed.

"Hate to say it, but Ravi's right." I agreed.

"We gotta get you back base." Zoey informed.

"OK, team, let's split." Steel said as the six of us headed back to base.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Why do they want him?" General Burke asked once we got back to the base.

"We think they've rebuilt the Cybergate." Devon responded.

"And if we're right..." Zoey started off.

"...then Steel is Evox's ticket out of the Cyber Dimension." Ravi finished.

"If they were ever to get a hold of this robot, Evox could upload himself into it and be unleashed on the world. It's too dangerous." General Burke informed. "He has to be shut down and put into your secure vault immediately."