Oliver Scott

"Oliver! Stop playing with your food, please." you scolded your 2 year old son.

You were currently at a restaurant with him. Note to self: bad idea. It was a long, hard day and you were too tired to cook. So tired that you decided to go to you and your sons favorite place to eat.

"Mommy..."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I fuuuuuuull!" he whined as he slouched in his seat dramatically. You chuckled at him, admiring his features. So much like his father....

No. Not gonna even go there.

You shook out of your thoughts and sighed, looking at your son. "Alright, let me pay for this, okay? Then we can go."

"When we get I wanna watch movies!!" Oliver yelled as he stood up on his seat.

"Oh my god, baby sit down." you pulled him down and sat him in your lap while laughing. Strange and disapproving looks we're being thrown your way, but you didn't care. You would never let anything happen to your son, so why bother acknowledging these people?

The waitress came back with your check. You paid, situated your son and were walking towards the door in record time. You were so glad to be going home; you loved your son to death, but he was such a handle-full in public. Just as you were going to open the door, you picked up Oliver, carrying on your hip. Pulling the door open, you shivered as the cold air hit you. Paying attention to the cold and not the people around you, you didn't notice the group of people coming up to the entrance. Oliver started wiggling and becoming fussy, complaining about the cold. He was getting tired.

You sighed. "Baby, I know it's cold. Just calm down and let me get you to the car." He settled down and was falling asleep fast. You turned to walk in the direction of your car when all of a sudden you ran into someone. With a loud gasp and "oof", you stumbled back, clutching onto Oliver. But a pair of strong arms steadied you both.

"Oh my god! I'm terribly sorry! I didn't see you there. Are you alright?" The person you bumped, well collided, into asked frantically. You froze. Why did that voice sound so familiar...

You looked up at the persons face and...Holy shit. Those hazel eyes you remembered all too well.

"Y/N...?" shock evident in his voice, as well as in his eyes.

"Hi Oli" you flinched slightly, the memories of that night 2years ago resurfacing....

Oli just got home and you were going to tell him. You had to. But apparently that night didn't begin so well.

A humorless laugh escaped his mouth and he walked passed you, not saying a word. When he was half way to the couch he spun around, rage filled his eyes. "Don't fucking act like you have no idea why I'm mad."

You flinched back. What the hell?! What was he talking about. Your emotions got the best of you and your blood started to boil.

What the hell are you talking about, Oli? I honestl-" I was cut off when he slammed a hand on the wall beside him.

"Ha! Honest. You are ANYTHING but honest, Y/N! Where the fuck were you this afternoon?! Hmm??"

"I-I...I was-" you stuttered.

He shook his head. "No. Just shut up! STOP TRYING TO COME UP WITH A LIE. ANOTHER FUCKING LIE. YOU THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICE?! YOU THINK I WOULDNT NOTICE YOU CHEATING ON ME, Y/N?!?!"

"CHEATING ON YOU? ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?!" you screamed at him. Why in the hell would he think that? You were obviously not cheating.

"Whatever. I'm done. Have a nice life, Y/N." And with that he was out of your life.