Let's run away

"Y\ N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

"What dad?" You said stepping on the bottom step of the stairs. 

"I want you to clean this mess up. Now."

you walked into the kitchen and the smell of alcohol filled your nose. Beer and vodka were all spilt on the floor, along with its glass. 

"Dad, what happened?"

"Don't worry about it, just clean it up."

"But-"

"I SAID CLEAN IT UP!"

you winced at his foul screaming and ran into the bathroom to grab a mop. You walked back out and your dad stared at you with hate. 

"You're just like your mother. Scared, and worthless."

You quickly walked past him, but he gripped on your arm. 

"Ow dad that hurts!"

"Then I suggest you don't walk away from me when I'm talking okay?"

The grip became tighter. 

"OKAY?"

"yes dad."

He threw you on the ground, causing you to hit your head.  You started to sob quietly, trying to ignore your dad's comments towards you. It was usually like this. He was always drunk, or high. Not the, happy kind of high. But the abusive kind. But you've had enough. You stood up, dropped the mop, and ran out the door. You ran a couple blocks, until you came across your best friends house. His name is Oliver, and you two have been best friends since preschool.

"GET OUT OF MY FACE MOM!" 

You stepped in front of their front door, and listened to the screaming between him and his mum.

"I HATE YOU!"

"GOOD! GO TO HELL!"

The door opened and you stepped to the side to let Oliver out. He sat down, and started to sob.

"Oli?"

He turned around and stood up right away when he saw your face. 

"Y\ n! Thank god your here!" He greeted you with a tight hug, but soon let go.

"I wanna run away with you." You said right above a whisper. 

"You, what? That sounds absurd, I-"

"That's why I wanna do it Oli. I wanna run away with my best friend. Hell, no one will miss us, no one will care." 

You cupped his face, "Please?"

He pondered for a moment, but looked at you with intimidating eyes.

"Lets do it."

~Authors note~

Hey my loves! This short story is going to be a big part in my new upcoming story! Hope you'll like it! Love yas!