Favorite Time Of The Night

Y/N "Oliver said, his deep voice shaking. I saw that he was burning inside. His eyes were absorbing my body. They ran over every part of my body, stopping at my face, my breasts, my hips. I knew what he wanted. He came over to me and put his hands under my shirt. He ran his tattooed hands over my skin, up my sides and my back. I shivered, what made him smirk. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. He threw it away quickly. He opened my pants and pulled them down roughly. When he was dominant he turned me on so badly. My skin was sensitive; every time his finger tips touched it I hardly tried not to shiver. He glanced at my eyes and nodded slowly.

„Take your clothes off. "He said without looking away. I slowly raised my hands and moved a little string of hair from my face. I knew that I teased him with my stare. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and slowly pulled them down. I never let go off his eyes. When I unclasped my bra and winked at him he couldn't handle it. He pushed me against the wall ungently and I had to smirk. His hands rest next to my head on the wall. His eyes surrounded by long dark lashes glanced at me again. I put my hands under his shirt and stroke over his tattooed chest, his skin so soft. He looked as if it didn't appeal to him at all, but I knew that he tried to hide it, and his eyes told me the truth. I laid my hands onto his shoulders and ran over them to his neck. I took my hands down again and pulled off his shirt. He had to remove his hands from the fall and instead of putting them there again he laid his hands onto my hip bones. He squeezed hardly and I knew that it was going to be rough this time. But I loved it this way, he was so passionate. I opened his pants and pulled them down. His boxers as well. I kneeled in front of him and his hands ran over my body. I kissed his belly and his hip bones. I licked over his erection and took it with one hand. I rubbed and he moaned loudly. He heald my head with one hand. I looked at him while doing it. Then he braced himself against the wall. I rubbed faster now and he got harder in my hand.

„God, Y/N. "Oliver mumbled. I now took him into my mouth and I heard him gasp. I swirled my tongue around his length and over his tip. Oli couldn't stop moaning. I sucked it because I knew that he loved it. He laid his hands onto my shoulders and stroke over my neck. I moaned will licking over his tip again and I felt that he was close to climax. I let go and Oliver pulled me up. He kissed me hardly, his hands buried in my hair. I took his hand and put it between my legs.

„Oliver, can you please ...? "I mumbled into his mouth while he kissed me.

„Later, ... maybe. "He said and looked at my eyes. I was so horny, and I couldn't handle his stare. He took one of my legs and put it onto his shoulder when he kneeled down. He started to slowly kiss my inner thigh. He spread kisses over it til he almost reached the spot. That's when he started kissing the other leg. The kisses felt almost painful, too much tease. He then rubbed over my clit with his tattooed thumb, slowly, small circles. I gasped loudly. He rubbed fast, hardly. I reached for his hair and pulled.

„Oh god, Oliver. "I said while trying to catch my breath. Without any warning he licked over my spot and I felt . I squeezed his shoulder when he licked faster. I couldn't handle it much longer, I was too . He knew it and stopped. The moment he stopped, I craved his body even more. He raised his head and kissed over my hip bones, my belly, my breasts. He got up.

„Go to the bedroom. "He said close to my ear. I walked in front of him and stopped in front of the bed. He was right behind me and pushed me onto the bed. He stood there watching me lay on the bed. He positioned in front of me, squeezed my breasts hardly. I moaned uncontrolled, I wanted him so much. He licked over my breast and bit not too carefully. I buried my nails in his back pushing my hips against his. I felt his length against me and it drove me crazy. He spread my legs. I looked down to down to it and shivered. Oliver looked at me, waiting.