Movie Night

I'm giving credit to the person who wrote it. I didn't write this lol

You moved a little closer to your boyfriend, Oli, and laid your head on his shoulders. The two of you were having a movie night, and you could convince Oli to put on your favourite movie.

As the two of you cuddled in bed watching the movie, you could feel Oli's hand moving up your thigh under the covers. You lifted up your head a bit just to look directly in his sparkling hazel eyes. They were dark and filled with lust and you immediately knew what was going on.

Soon, the movie was forgotten and Oli pulled you into a rough yet passionate kiss. Your tongues violently battled for dominance as he slowly flipped you over so you were lying underneath him. He held himself up on his elbows as his lips moved from yours downwards to your neck and collarbones, leaving lots of hickeys. For once, you didn't care about them and just enjoyed the moment and the feeling of his lips against your skin. A small moan escaped your lips and you could feel Oli smirk against your collarbones.

He pulled away and let his hands slip underneath your shirt before he pulled it off of your body and tossed it somewhere in the bedroom. He didn't even hesitate unclasping your bra as well. As soon as your breasts were exposed, he cupped then with both of his hands and you couldn't help but grind against his hips. He began placing kisses all over your breasts, licking and sucking the .

Meanwhile his hands had wandered towards your hips, quickly pulling off your sweats so you were left in nothing but your panties. You pushed him away to undress him as well. You placed your hands on his sides, played with the hem of his shirt before you pulled it off of him and threw it to the pile of clothes on the floor.

Before Oli could even do anything, you had your hands on his hips and pulled down his pants. Oli fully took them off by himself and you could see a large bulge underneath his boxers. Oli's lips met your skin again, this time they pressed against your hipbones, slowly wandering further down. He literally ripped off your panties and you caught yourself moaning as he slowly licked up and down your folds and stuck his tongue inbetween them.

Oli only had done this a couple of times before and you always loved it. It basically threw you over the edge when he added two fingers to his tongue, thrusting them in and out of you at a fast speed and flicked his tongue around your clit. As soon as you felt yourself almost coming, he pulled away and gave you a cheeky smirk. "Did you really think it would go that fast?" He whispered and you bit your lip.

He quickly took off his boxers now and took a grab of your hair. "Suck." He commanded and you took his erected member in your hands. First, you licked up and down the shaft until you took the tip in your mouth and slowly flicked your tongue over it. Deep moans escaped from Oli's lips as he grabbed your hair tighter and pulled your head towards him, making you take him deeper in your mouth.

As he hit the back of your throat, you gagged a bit but kept going. You started moaning against his dick. The vibrations threw him over the edge and you could feel him releasing down your throat. You let go of his still throbbing member but before you could even do anything else, Oli flipped you around so you were laying on your stomach.

Without any warning, he thrusted into you hardly, making you scream out of the sudden pain and pleasure at the same time. He didn't give you time to adjust to his size, he just thrusted into you faster and faster. Soon his thrusts got sloppier and you could feel yourself getting as well. Oli noticed and his thrusts became slower.

He buried his face in the crook of your neck and you could feel him grinning against your skin. "Oliver fucking Sykes, keep going goddammit." You panted and Oli lifted up his head. "What do you want me to do to you? Say it out loud." You bit your lip. "I want you to... I want you to fuck me" You shouted and this was Oli's final signal.

He thrusted faster now and you could feel your climax growing as it washed over you in a wave of steamy pleasure. The both of you came at the same time and screamed each other names so loudly that you were sure the neighbors could hear you, and you could feel him release into you.

Oli pulled out and collapsed next to you on the bed. After you catched your breath, you curled up into his side and he laid an arm around you. "That was amazing, wasn't it." He whispered and placed a kiss on your forehead. "It was." You answered and traced the tattoos on his upper arm. Soon the both of you slowly drifted to .