Cheater

"Have a good day, and call me some time." Your friend said to you as you left the coffee shop. You work there, You've worked there for about a week now. You got into your car and began to drive home. You were quite excited to arrive home tonight. Your boyfriend of 1 year, Oliver, just got back from tour tonight. 

You pulled into your bungalow mansion, and stepped out of the car. You put the key into the lock of the house and stepped in. And you saw something, you did not. Expect to see. 

Oliver, had a random girl on top of him, and they were making out.

"Oliver!" Your voice cracked.

He quickly looked up and pushed the girl off of him. 

"y-y\ n. Its not what you think. I-"

"You were what Oliver? There is no excuse that you can make for this and you know it. How could you, was I not good enough for you?"

"Oli, you told me you were single." The girl chimed in. 

You felt your blood boil in your veins, as you grew angrier by the second. 

"You did what?" You said with clenched teeth. 

"um, I-" You didn't let him finish because you punched him, right in the face. Blood started to spew out of his nose like a water fountain. 

"Get the hell out of my house." You said. 

Oliver held his hand on his nose, grabbed the girls hand, and dragged her out of the home. You, ran upstairs, slammed your door, and cried, all night.