Step brother pt 1

my parents were out on a date tonight. So I was left alone with my step brother, Oliver.  I sat on my bed, flicking through the tv channels. I was board, so I decided to get up and knock on his door.

"Come in." His voice was thick with sleep, I probably woke him up.

"Did I wake you?" I asked, coming in. He was sitting on his bed, smoking a bowl.

"No, you wanna hit?"

I nodded, and sat down. He handed me the bowl, and I lit up the weed with a lighter and inhaled. I could feel Oliver's stare through the side of my head, so I turned to look at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked, covering my face.

He grabbed my wrists and uncovered my face. 

"Because, you're sexy as fuck."

I stared at him for a moment. Before I could say anything, his lips were crashed on mine. He deepened the kiss within every second of the moment. His lips traveled to my collar bone, and down to my neck. He nibbled on each spot, which made tiny moans escape my from my lips. He pushed me onto the bed, and kissed down y stomach. 

"OLIVER SCOTT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

I jumped and Oliver prounced off of me and stared at his mother.

"mum, I-"

"Why can't you just keep your dick in your pants?" His mum said, disappointed.

"And, it smells like weed in here. Oliver, get out."

Oliver, stepped closer to his mum.

"What do you mean, get out?"

"Pack a bag. And Get out."

Oliver tried to argue but, no use. He eventually got out of the house by morning. But that was the last time I saw Oliver Sykes.

~~~~~~~

I'm using this as first person. I'm too lazy to change it to your point of view. But, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I haven't been motivated. But, new Imagine will be posted soon.