Tricked

I went to my room and looked at the pictures of me and my so called dad.

" I never knew how much he hated me... he looked so caring and real." I said to myself and walked towards my bed as doing so my dad called me.

" Hannah come down stairs" He screamed because the house is to big that when he calls you normally it doesn't work cause you can't hear him.

" Ok " I screamed back and made my way down stairs.

" Dear here have some food I know you are hungry" He said innocently offering me some baked sweets.

"...Sure" I said and eyed him carefully.

I bit onto it and chewed it, it doesn't taste suspicious so I kept on eating.

" Yes dear eat some more " he said looking amused.

I kept on eating until I felt weird...I am dizzy. My head kept on tossing and turning until I felt myself dissapear from the light my eyes once saw and turned into darkness.

Jieun's POV

I have finally drugged her . 

" Kim! bring her in the chamber room " I said feeling evil.

" This kid doesn't need to survive because I will rule the entire world and not her!" I said as I walk towards my secret lair.

Your POV

I woke up and saw light my head ached and I still felt dizzy.

I realized i was not in the dinning room but a chamber.

" well well well Hi my sweet daughter." He said as he forcefully grabs my hair and pulls it agressively.

" What did you do to me you monster" I said looking dead serious.

" well nothing ..... I just went and ran some tests without your consent." He said and smirked.

" I guess you were" ....." tricked"

Edit: Hi I am sooooo sorry for not updating I have been busy with school and what not. I really wanted to thank you guys for staying with me and read my books it means alot. see yah later sistas.