The Dream

It was already late at night....I cant sleep. It hurts.

I cant sleep because i am terrified. I was locked up. Alone.

I slept and had a dream.

In dream

" i have been waiting"

" oh really"

" yes since you died i didnt get any focus i needed to find where you are and when are you reincarnated"

" im here now"

" love me"

He pulled me into him as he bit me harshly as i was bleeding. I am now weak.

I screamed and kick but it didnt budge or more like he didnt.

I was weakened and now i died.... he waited for me to just suck my blood.

After dream

I screamed in terror as i maybe woken up some of the vampires in this house hold.

" are you ok hannah?" Yoongi said as he peeked through the door.

"Y-yeah i am fine" you sounded nervous it showed more how much you lied to yoongi.

" you sure i have water here" yoongi said as he went in the room with a glass of water and pitcher. It was like he knew. I was scared.

He unlocked my chain and let me go as i drank the whole glass as i put more to the glass yoongi patted my back.

I can read you....your scared .....
because of a dream right.

You nodded as you drank it all. Maybe that explains why he knew i was out and came out to get me.

Yoongi hugged me as i smelled his scent. It was pure manly musk.

" i will go now get some sleep" he said  as he only chained my legs to
the bed.

At least i can hug myself. I slept and wondered what my dream meant.......

To  be  contiued