Thirst for Blood

As i was waiting for that guy called taehyung i was trying to find an escape route on windows but unfortunatly there were none....but i didnt find one yet in the bathroom.

" hey get ready you will have a bath now here is your stuff" taehyung said as he unlocked my cuffs and handed me some bathroom essentials.

This was my time to escape. Taehyung locked the door and went out.

I went inside the bath room and placed my stuff on the counter. I looked everywhere in the bath room for a window and i found one it was unlocked.

I stepped into the shower and stripped my clothes as i opened the faucet.

After showering.

I was done and put on the clothes that guy gave me i got my phone put it in my pocket and some money and opened the window ....escape...

I went through the window unfortunately i got a cut on my neck...i hope they dont smell blood.

As i got out i ran out of the underground tunnel built in or i guess dug by people who were almost getting slaughtered.

I ran and ran until i stumbled it was almost the exit of the mansion. I climbed up the tall gate and jumped down to see.

Yoongi.

" how did you go out" his eyes turned to bright red as he looked at me angrily and mixed with hungrily i guess. Oh shit i got a cut on my neck...

" the window" i said with fear as he came closer to me , cornering me in a dead end wall

" ok.....but .......why do you have that delicious liquid coming out of your neck" he said huskily as he place his hands on my neck bringing it closer to him.

" i got a cut when i jumped" i said shakily . His eyes bright red and dark red too. He was thirsty for my

Blood

To be continued