Ziraya

Yoongi opened the portal and stepped inside.

" Hey lets go hannah we are going to be quick because the land is in chaos"

i nodded as i stepped in the portal. I closed my eyes as a strong light faces my eyes.

" open your eyes because we will be walking ok" Yoongi said as he closed the glowing portal leading me to a magical entrance.

I looked around and saw little fairies flying with their owners and the scenery was magical. It was mixed with some pinks purples and blues and lots more pastel colors.

' lets go?" yoongi said as he lends his hand to me walking. I nodded as he leads me where to ,go . God this place magical. we reached  big floating building ..I guess its the library.

we stepped on the lift as it glides towards the entrance. 

" hello anyone here?" Yoongi said as he jingles the big bell and a floating lay comes in with a smile looking at yoongi. " yoongi your back.. and I see your soulmate here..HI"

I smiled as I greeted her she lent us a seat as she sits down herself.

" so what brings you two here?" The lady said as she looks at us

" we need to clear of her scent because she will be going to the vampire realm ."

" oh yes.. well here is the map you need , you need to cross that big river using a flower petal and then fly your way to the mountain." she said while a map was floating to reach her grasp. She hands the map to us as she stands up and gives me a strange stone.

" That my dear is your birthstone all of the stones there are broken without you so i just waited for this time to give it to you after years of waiting" she says as she hands me the stone with care and puts it in a box that has a lace. " wear it" I did as i was told and yoongi stood up thanking the woman.

I stood up fixing my clothes. ' lets go so we wont be late for the witch" yoongi said as leads me out of the big floating library. We stepped on the lift as we go down I kept glancing at yoongi.

" why are you looking at me?" He said as I shook my head as a term of nothing