Jin's " beauty sleep"

Two Vampires went out of the elevator Running . And those two were Sorae and Jungkook.

Jungkook was drenched in water Screaming at Sorae.

" how Dare you Little punk after 300 years of avoiding me , now you come here and see me and disrespect me!?!?!?!"

" hahahahah" Sorae,Jina,and Suga laughed in Unison while I sat there looking at jungkook sympatheticly

" YAH WHY DID YOU GUYS SCREAM?! " A man with a face mask said with a bathrobe that is pink walked out of his room with a hanger.

" hehe Jin hyung its not what it looks like" Jungkook said while kneeling down while sorae is laughing at him from behind.

" JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY BEAUTY SLEEP FOR THE 700TH TIME!!!!" Jin said while  whipping the hanger against Jungkook's butt. While he was doing so he just noticed Sorae and Jina and said

" you two its been a while how have you guys been!!!!" Jin said while pulling jungkook out of his way to walk toward the two female vampires.

" Taehyung come down your so called Girlfriend is here !!!!!!!" JIn said handing jungkook some clothes to wear pushing him in the dresser. Taehyung went out of the elevator running Hugging Jina while blushing.

" YAH why did you not come with us 300 years ago huh" Taehyung said while hugging jina forcefully while jina was suffocatting. I only noticed where Is yoongi....

as he was reading my mind he screamed " IMMA SLEEP I LIKE SLEEPING!!!!"

After that hectic night everyone decided to sleep and talk in the morning.