Castle

I saw the most darkest place yet so cheery place ever. Once yoongi and I Got of the portal everyone looked at me and then continued walking.

" wow this castle is beautiful!" I said as I looked around the place and I saw Jina and Sorae

" Hello welcome to YOUR home" Jina said as she welcomes me like a servant as a joke and I looked at them weirdly and said " my castle...No way!"

" um Yes way , we have been waiting for you to come back here but turns out you were dead by the time you got to earth" Jina said while Sorae was nodding

this castle is so big I looked at yoongi from my back but he wasn't there.

" He went back to his kingdom you know" Sorae said sipping blood from a  juice  box.

" oh ok" I said hinting sadness.

" wait do you like Min Yoongi?" Jina said Eyeing me suspiciously.

" w- What no" I said blushing 

" whatever you say " Sorae said smiling while rolling her eyes.

" Hey guys I just gotta Sister run outta here cause My parents called me" Jina said as she runs fast out of the castle.

" So you want to have a tour before we set our quest?" Sorae said looking happy throwing her Blood box " sure I guess" Sorae clapped as the servants came in all of them.

" this is your servants they will serve you until you become queen in Victoria" Sorae said as she lets the servants do their jobs again.

" ok" I said as she Takes my hand and leads me to the most biggest bed room I had ever laid my eyes on.

" this is your room you know Hannah?" Sorae said smirking and I was like for real's.

I jumped on the bed as if it was my baby I kissed it.

" This is the most comfortable bed I have ever laid on!!!!" I screamed as Sorae blocked her ears and laughed " enjoy yourself I am going to philedelia ok my family needs me" Sorae said as she dashes out my room.

I guess this is my home. But...why didn't dad tell me about this. Does he know I am really destined to rule over vampire realm?

I stood up looking at the castle it was beautiful and breath taking