My Dad is a Sacrina

Author's note: Hey guys I am back again ya guys know that I update almost everyday right so please enjoy my  story. I luv u my little Marshmallows   O 3 O .  Enjoy adios mios.

After the whole fiasco of me and Yoongi's confession we decided to set things of as friends until we become a couple.

I walked outside as a carriage went in my house and I saw Jina and Sorae.

" Hannah get in now it is an emergency." Jina said clearly as she pulls me in and then the carriage took off with me in it.

At Namjoon's castle

"Ok Hannah please do not freak out about what we are going to tell you ok" Namjoon said as he looks at me seriously as Yoongi was beside me holding my hand.

" Guys what are you really talking about  I am getting really anxious right now" I said as I look at namjoon directly in his eyes.

" Ok please do not get mad but I am going to tell you that.." Namjoon said nervously as he looks at me.

" Go on I don't have everyday " I said as I wanted to know what Namjoon wants to say.

" Your Dad is a part of our culprit that kidnapped you" Namjoon said as He finally spills the beans and My eyes widen in surprise.

" My own dad is a culprit , He took care of me for heavens sake I didn't get tortured I am glad he even adopted me But this. You guys gone too far!" I screamed as I cried in disbelief while yoongi pulled me into a tight and warm hug.

" I am sorry Hannah Your dad has commited a crime and he is also part of an evil practice and he is a Sacrina" Jungkook said as he looks through the files he had on his hands.

" Is he really part of the crime though I really want to believe you guys but he is still a part of my own life and yet you guys are telling me this while I only knew you guys for 10 months, I am just shocked heck I am even stolen from my home for almost  1 year" I said as I wiped my tears from my soft cheeks as yoongi kissed me on the cheek.

" Ok you want proof Hannah here is the truth and also the proof that your so called "dad" Is the main reason why the stones broke and why he kidnapped you" Namjoon said as jin walked up to me and gave me water and Taehyung gave me a granola bar as Jungkook he patted my back while the two jealous vampires were glaring at taehyung and Jungkook. I chuckled and whispered to the both of the boys to go to their ladies.

" This is going to be a super long explanation" Namjoon said as Jin took the popcorn to watch