Proof

" here we go" Namjoon said as he pulled out a stick and then revealed his evidence on the cork board.

" I guess go ahead" I said as I take a crunch on my granola bar.

" Ok so when you were born your mother died because of giving birth to you  as your vampire dad took care of you. You were 6 months old when you were kidnapped. It cannot be done BY humans but it can be done by Sacrinas. Your dad was Infact was a sacrina and will always be. Sacrinas are a group of people that are evil enough to ruin the balance of the world." Namjoon said as he points at the evidences written on the cork board.

" woah continue" I said still amazed he would know all of this and got my face into a serious one and motioned him to continue.

" The characteristics of such creatures is Purple eyes, pointed nose, sharp teeth and thirst for human and Vampire blood. We found out your dad has an assistant that is a half vampire half Sacrina. She may have been the one that kidnapped you based on the looks of her carrying you. Anyways we need to capture your dad of plotting to kill you along with your stone and the other's too to bring unbalance and rule the world." Namjoon said as he points at Your care taker when you were a child.

" Yes and then your so called father killed your real one so you can't have any relations with him but he has failed when you had relations with Vampires." Yoongi said as he points at evidences.

" Humans are believed to not believe in us yet your father knew that we are vampires so that means that he is a Sacrina." Namjoon finally said as he closes the evidences with curtains and says.

" do you believe in me now" and I nodded It is time to defeat my step dad.