Once and for all

Today is the day we go back to earth to go to my father. I never thought he would be the bad guy because he always turned things around and make vampires look and sound bad to me and everyone.

Hannah's Dad POV

" I can't believe it my little brat just turned around me after all those years I took care of her freaking body and face That ungratefull Brat!" Jieun said as he massages his temples looking at the crystal ball.

" Sir please calm down we will rule the world and make all of those Vampire and mortals our servants" his assistant said as she gives him some papers.

" Whats this?" Jieun said s he looks at the folder that contains documents.

" Its the request you wanted me to submit" his assistant said and sits down at the front.

" Bring the rest of the sacrinas we are going to have a meeting" Jieun said as his assistant nods and calls his cult members .

" We are going to start the plan now!" Jieun said as he finally leaves an evil laugh with the rest of the Sacrinas

Your POV
I stepped in the portal ready to see my home
  " does dad know that I know that he is a sacrina" I said and Namjoon answered

" No that is why when you go back there  you need to act like you do not know got it?" I nodded as they lead me to their Mansion

" We are going to defeat him Once and For all" WE said as we were really determined.

Author: Hi everyone I am sorry for not updating I have been really Busy with my schedule and School is almost starting and I will need to focus on it I have been school shopping for My new school year please wish me luck I want to make my parents proud. I promise I will update as soon as I can When I don't have anything to do ok. I am going to be grade 6 and School here in the Philippines is rough and everyone wants to aim high and enter the best high school like myself because I need to give my parents nice scores and most of all Love you all my little marshmallows.