The potion

We walked until night until we saw the river.

" come lets get a flower petal" Yoongi said as he pulls me to the garden of petals.

" this should be good" I said as i walked near yoongi and continued" Lets go I found the one."

we hopped on as the petal flew over the river we saw an old lady in her 60's.

" Hello welcome to witch  land are you here to visit the queen witch?" 

" yes can you please lead the way" Yoongi said as the old lady greeted him.

" sure, it will be my pleasure" We were led to a mountain that was decorated with fairy lights.

" Get onto that lift so you guys can go up" The old lady said as she walks out of the scene.

we got onto the lift and we finally arrived . The place was pretty not like in those stories that people think that witches are dark.

" Oh why hello what brings you here" the witch said as she let down her broom stick 

" we are here to clear her human scent and replace it with a vampire scent" Yoongi said as he sits down on the pretty fur couch.

" Oh yes I have that potion come stand here Ms lee" The witch said as she gets her book and does her potion.

" here drink this " She said as she handed me a cute looking bottle. I nodded and drank some of it and I saw some Pink air come out of me and replace with red.

" Thank you ms Witch" yoongi said as he gives the witch some rubies he got.

" thank you to you guys too" The witch said as she continues " please if it wears off drink some more and if its empty it will refill again."

I nodded as yoongi opens up a portal maybe its the vampire realm.

" lets go hannah" He said as he pulls me into his arms and the witch bids us goodbye

we hopped in the portal and the light was now dark I opened my eyes and got surprised. We are in a castle