A vampire

"Hi yoongi did you bring in the others?" I asked him as he nodded and answered

" Yes but they went and do something why do you want to ask the something?" Yoongi said as he looks at something glowing from the box.

"oh yes but do you know how to answer my question though?" I said and he nods.

"well  I found a lair that has all the stones and it was all broken who was the cause of why it broke?" I said biting my lip after and he thinks

"well I remember that someone took ypou from the vampire realm since you were originally a vampire in doing so he instracted your powers to get this world over thats the other reason that we took you though we still don't know who took you" Yoongi  said finally what he thought in his mind.

"wait I was took from here" I said while my eye balls almost left my sockets thinking that I was also a vampire.

"yes but that news was ages ago you know" Yoongi said as he looks through your fridge looking for some blood and indeed he got it. " but dad said I when I was born mom died after giving birth to me"I said as I took a seat from the vampire couches,

"yes we are maybe two steps closer to find out who did it and put him to jail for making this realm an unbalanced place for taking you." Yoongi said as he sips through the box of blood with delight hinting in his face.

"ok but why do they need to take me anyway why  not sorae or jina?" I said looking at yoongi who was thinking while really enjoying his drink.

"Sorae and Jina had protection from their families and they were already vampires when you were born because you died last time and your parents didn't know that you were a reincaranation so they gave you away to a man or something." yoongi said as he looks into your brownish eyes and you stared back at his bright red eyes.

"anyways where are the others again"I said as a loud bang was heard revealing the gang.