The culprit

" hyung do you already know who was the one that took hannah?" Jungkook said as he slides on couch and sits down properly.

" no but I am closer to who was the one who took her but no possible human can cross worlds except people who were originaly vampires that turned themselves humans." Yoongi said while looking at namjoon who was busy typing in data while hannah was looking at him with wide eyes.

" Guys I think I know who the culprit is " namjoon said as he swivels with his chair.

" really?" Jungkook said as went towards the table and sat down next to his hyung.

" yes I have done my own research in where Hannah was took and it looks like she was kidnapped by a vampire and brought to the earth realm." Namjoon said as he types again in his laptop taking notes.

" Hannah wanna clear your thoughts today" Yoongi said as he takes your hand and you smile at him as he pulls you away to go outside.

We walked out of the Castle as he takes me into his arms and says something in my ear whispering.

" You know that I am not ever going to  give you away to your dad right. Because YOU are MINE" 

he said emphasizing the word You Are Mine I blushed and looked at the other direction.

Hannah's Dad POV

" I am one step closer to go closer to the Vampire realm to Take over it ." Jieun Said as he laughs hysterically .

" Yes sir we are really going to rule the world and the whole universe if we do the right kind of steps" The assistant said as she massages  her boss' shoulders.

" I just need to take that Brat again to really ruin the realm of  Vampires" He said as he looks through his magical globe.

" they do not know that I am secretly a  Sacrina  A powerful villain in the whole entire Universe they cannot defeat me." Jieun said as he pets his cat.

Yoongi POV

After we walked Me and jungkook and Namjoon Went to our Castle to talk things out  about Hannah's problem.

" Hyung she shouldn't know that her Father is a culprit I mean look at his backround he doesn't even look human he even has Purple eyes" Namjoon said as he gives me Hannah's father's backround Check.

" he even looks like a..." Jungkook said as he looks at the mans face

" looks like a what exactly Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon said as he examines Jungkook's Face looking at the picture

" He looks like a Sacrina" Jungkook said as Namjoon spit his drink and I got wide eyes.

Jin came running in with taehyung Jhope and Jimin cause of hearing the word SACRINA/.

" dude we are doomed If that old man Is a Scarina he will do anything just to get the power" Jin said as he looked at the 3 vampires behind him while taehyung said

" Hyung what will we do ...But we need to do more investigation for him to be really proved a Sacrina what if he is just a Human ."

" yes but we will do everything to make this realm safe The whole realm is already in chaos what will do if it got into more destrruction." I said as we all looked down to figure out a solution.