A Princess

I woke up with a headache from staying up all night. I looked around the room and I wasn't in my own room. Whose room am I in then?

" you are finally awake Hannah" Suga said as he walks in with a blood drink in his hands.

" wait why am i here?" I said nervously checking myself under the blankets

" you slept on the couch yesterday and then I thought to keep you here my love" he said emphasizing the word love while slightly smirking.

" we didn't do anything?" I said

" No why would you think of that though..." He said while smirking going near me continuing

" OR maybe you want to" he said leaning i kicked him and screamed.

" PERVERT!!!!!!" I screamed and the jin screamed " BREAKFAST IS READY"

after that we all went down stairs to eat. I saw Sorae and Jina sitting next to my chair i walked towards it and sat down.

" HI guys i am so happy you are with us!!!" Jhope said as he pulled out a chair to sit next to almost sleeping jungkook.

" so why are you guys here?" RM said eating his meat.

" don't you guys know we are looking for hannah because she was the long lost princess in the vampire world. Without her the realm is not balance.

they all got wide eyes including me and I said.

" me a princess shut up" 

" you really are the princess of fire" Jina said and continued

" I am the princess of land and Sorae is the princess of water"

" Really?" I said getting interested in the subject and then Sorae said

" without you the realm  is in madness" I ate quietly looking at yoongi who was just casually drinking blood staring at me with red eyes.

" hey are you listening!?" Sorae said as she snapped her fingers to me.

" so .. um now i know what your first objective here now um are you here to pick up your men?" Jin said smirking at sorae and jina while taehyung spit his drink while jungkook choked on his own saliva.

" yeah... about that... yup also you all ...because we need a team of vampire royals because when you guys left the world it went with chaos." jina and sorae said

the guys went all  wide eyes as they said

" ITS IN CHAOS?!?!"