Rolling In The Deep

(This will cover from Harry being saved to his eleventh birthday)(August 05, 1985)

"Mama." George and Fred spoke at the same time while scrambling up by Gideon once the other man was cleared by Healer Crane. They attached to him firmly, their bond the strongest because they were the youngest and they were twins like Gideon and Fabian had been.

"My babies." Gideon breathed out. He was looking better than he had been yesterday. He had started to heal from bond separation and the spells that had kept him weak and unable to transform.

Percy was set on the bed by Arthur as Bill and Charlie crawled up too. The kids swarmed their real mother, all clamoring for his attention and trying to get as close as possible. It felt like a missing piece in them was suddenly filled.

Arthur smiled, sitting near them and watching his family. He was happy to have Gideon home and safe in their new home that Septimus had gifted him as a late bonding gift. It was deep in the forest and had strong wards on it.

"Will we still see Aunt Kayla, Uncle Remus and Uncle Sirius? And Harry?" Percy spoke softly as he hugged his knees. He would miss living at the Potter Place with them.

"Of course. Don't forget that we need to introduce your Mother to her as my head of the Drakon side." Arthur smiled soothingly. "We won't abandon them. They love us and we love them."

"I can't wait. I want to thank her for taking care of my babies for me." Gideon was so glad. "She helped save you and by extension Me."

"Dad accidentally said your mother and I one day." Charlie grinned in amusement. "It was funny."

"It was so embarrassing. She's practically my little sister despite being head of Drakon household." Arthur groaned dramatically. He hid his face in his hands as his kids and mate all laughed.

"Now now. Let's be nice to your poor father." Gideon smirked, eyes bright with happiness. He suddenly had a thought. "Arthur... Arthur!"

"What??" Arthur hovered anxiously. He was instantly serious and also very worried.

"Fabian is alive! Our bond is still alive. I haven't been able to fully feel it because we were both drugged. But I'm not and it's coming in clearer!" Gideon was anxious. "He needs help! Arthur, please!"

"Can you give me a rough estimate on where exactly he is?" Arthur was already preparing himself for another rescue mission. He would do anything to make Gideon happy.

Gideo focused on the bond, pushing his magic through it to clear away some of the drugs. He hissed a location in the Drakon language. His body was tense as though he were in physical pain.

"I'm going to get Sirius for help. Bill, keep an eye on your Mother. Charlie, watch the kids." Arthur ordered before flooing to Potter Manor. "Sirius! I need your help!"

"No need to shout, I'm right here." Sirius had heard the floo chime and had been going to check it out. "What do you need help with?"

"Fabian is alive. Gideon could feel their twin bond." Arthur shook Sirius by the shoulders. "He told me where he is. And I need help. They're probably on high alert after I rescued Gideon."

"We're gonna need more help than this." Sirius wasn't planning on any crazy things now that he had his family but Arthur was his friend.

"Where can we get more help?" Arthur tilted his head. He knew it was urgent to save Fabian but he was also wary of getting hurt.

"The King of course." Sirius grinned. "He probably could use his legal rights to go in there and rescue Fabian on the grounds of him being a Drakon."

"Really?" Arthur seemed relieved. He had been worried about being hurt or killed and leaving Gideon all alone.

"Yeah. Let's go." Sirius went to get the special floo powder first and to tell Remus and Kayla where he was off to.

Kayla was understandably impressed at Sirius actually thinking something through. She told him as much and giggled at his fake offended look.

"I ALWAYS think things through, thank you very much." Sirius stuck his nose in the air.

"Uh huh." Remus spoke in the tone that parents used when they knew their kid was exaggerating but still chose to play along. "Suuuuuure you do."

"Moony! I thought we were friends." Sirius gasped like the overdramatic child he was. He appreciated the praise though. It made him feel good.

"We are. But you need to go help Arthur." Remus snorted and shooed Sirius off. He wanted to get back to reading his book. Harry would be awake in half an hour from his nap and the book wasn't suitable to be read around children.

Sirius went back with the special Floo powder and took Arthur off to see the king. The king was terribly angry at the treatment of his species members. His rage was palpable, magic cracking ancient stone and shattering windows.

Sirius Black the First threw his head back and roared out his rage for everyone to hear. It was just him and his family along with his personal guards there currently. He started speaking to his head of his guard, making plans for the rescue of Fabian Prewitt.

Sirius the third and Arthur watched uncertainly. They weren't really sure of what to do. They did receive an answer after they had told everything they knew though.

"Go home? My mate wanted me to go save him right away." Arthur fretted. He was trying to be respectful though.

"Tell him it was an order from the king. You all must obey my orders." Sirius the first said gently.

"Okay. Okay." Arthur nodded slowly. He and Sirius went home as directed. They separated at Potter Manor, Arthur using the Floo to go home. He knew Gideon wouldn't be happy but he couldn't disobey an order from the king.