Family

(For Reference: Bill is 15, Charlie is 12, Percy is 9, the twins are 6. Harry is 4)
~At the Bank~

Septimus wondered why exactly he and Cedrella had been called to the bank when a goblin escorted them to the meeting room where a familiar face and an unfamiliar one waited. "Arthur?" He heard himself gasp.

"Hello, Dad. Hello Mum." Arthur stood, wrapping his arms around his parents before sitting back down. He looked so happy to see them.

"Has something happened?" Cedrella was never one for small talk in important meetings. It was part of being raised a Black. She always got straight to the point.

"I'm annuling my sham marriage to Molly. And not paying for the kids that are not mine. There's a lot to tell." Arthur felt Kayla squeeze his hand under the table. The silent reassurance helped him calm down.

"And her reason for being here?" Cedrella was drawn to her though, magic reaching out unconsciously. It was a strange feeling and she wasn't sure about it.

"How rude of me not to introduce myself. Kayla. Kayla Potter. Head of the Potter and the Black families." Kayla let her magic touch the older woman's, watching how it was received.

"I was disowned many years ago. But I can feel the family magic." Cedrella was holding on tight to her composure. Her silver eyes were suspiciously shiny.

"You have been reinstated as a member of our family. Walburga is not the head of Black. I am and I will not tolerate her foolish and petty actions to remove family." Kayla had a strong expression, internally melting down with nerves.

"Thank you. For giving me my family back." Cedrella stood, walked around the table and hugged the other woman who looked surprised before hugging back.

"You are family and there's nothing I wouldn't do for family." The shorter woman responded, both letting go and returning to their seats. Arthur was happy, grinning at his father who was also smiling.

"Tell us about what is happening with your marriage?" Septimus had never liked Molly, she had always given him an odd feeling.

"It's a sham. My memory has been modified many times and my inheritance was blocked also. Gideon Prewitt was my mate." Arthur was crumpling a handkerchief in his hands repeatedly. "And my children and myself are staying at Potter Manor to help with the inheritances because Bill has inherited also."

"It helps soothe his instincts to be near others of his kind, especially one who is also the head of the side of the family he inherited from. Plus Potter Manor is remote and no one has access to it except myself, the boys, Arthur, the healer, and soon the Black family members I wish to add. Which includes you." The brunette woman had spoken after Arthur looked at her for help explaining.

"What will happen to the Burrow?" Cedrella crossed her arms slightly. It had been a long time since she had been there. It had been gifted to Arthur and Molly.

"If Arthur wants it back, I'll speak to the Goblins for him or he can. It all depends on what Arthur wishes." Kayla would prefer to burn it down and rebuild it neatly for Arthur but was choosing to not push her luck.

"I don't want to leave her homeless but at the same time, I don't want her to have the house." Arthur was frowning, looking conflicted.

"You can sleep on it." The woman next to him patted his arm reassuringly. "No decisions have to be made at this very second."

"Thank you..." Arthur was relieved, looking relaxed again. "We should probably be getting back to the children."

"They're fine, Arthur. But if you wish to go, we can." The sweet faced, young woman agreed.

"We can owl each other and set up time for you to visit or us to visit." Septimus spoke, smiling at his son.

"I'd like that. The kids deserve to know their grandparents." Arthur nodded, standing up to signify the end of the meeting before hugging his parents goodbye for now.

~Andromeda's house~

The woman with hair the color of brown sugar shuddered, feeling a wave of magic washing over her. It felt like a welcome home and it filled her with an energy she hasn't felt since being disowned. "Ted... TED!" She called for her husband, swaying on her feet as she got a head rush from the magic.

"What is it?" Ted rushed in, grabbing his wife and helping her to a seat. "What's happened? Honey, you're glowing."

"I think... I've somehow been reinstated into the Black family. Which means there's a new Head of House." Andromeda was instantly suspicious after the giddy feelings of being welcomed back to the fold occurred.

"I thought Walburga was the Head?" Ted was confused, rubbing his wife's hand gently with his thumb and pressing a light kiss to her temple.

"Apparently not anymore... I'll write a letter to Gringotts to request a meeting with the new Head." Andromeda also needed time to settle her thoughts and magic. "We need to Floo Hogwarts. If the Family Magic welcomed me back in, it would have done the same to Dora."

"I'll do that while you write to Gringotts." Ted hurried over to the fireplace, got the Floo powder and knelt down. He threw some powder in and stuck his head in. "HOGWARTS HEADMASTER'S OFFICE!"

Andromeda slipped out silently, going to the little owlery they have. She stepped in and used a piece of parchment to write the letter, sealing it with her magic after including a small note that could only be opened by the Black Head.

The woman settled back inside to wait as Ted had gone to collect Nymphadora from the school to help settle her magic in their home.