Enacting the Plan

Time Skip of 3 Years Later (August 1984)

Kayla arrived in Surrey and knocked on the door of Number Four, Privet Drive. She waited patiently for the door to open and smiled at the blonde woman who opened the door. The smile hid her internal hatred of Petunia. Her immediate first thought was how much she wanted to torture Petunia to punish the Muggle for harming Harry.

"Hello... Can I help you?" Petunia Dursley looked at the dark haired woman who just tilted her head slightly. She subconsciously straightened her posture, arms crossing across her chest defensively. The Muggle woman had an uneasy feeling, neck prickling slightly.

"Yes. Yes you can. I'm here to take my nephew, Harry." Kayla needed her plan to work to help prevent a lot of heartache. She had promised Harry to save him and as many others as she could.

"Your nephew? You're one of them?" Petunia Dursley's face looked disgusted and fearful at the realization of who was there. She had been told that there was no other option, no one else to take the little freak.

"Yes. My nephew. I know you don't want him. So give him to me." Kayla casually pushed past Petunia and opened the cupboard door after magically unlocking it. The woman paused, taking a moment to take in the sharp features which should have been round with baby fat still. She shuddered and took the tiny child up into her arms as he slept. She rose to her feet and turned, eyes hard with hatred and restrained rage. "I'll be taking him and you'll be forgetting you ever saw him."

"Freaks. The whole lot of you." Petunia sneered and then her expression blanked with a wave of Kayla's hand, forgetting ever seeing her nephew. The dark haired woman stepped around Petunia Dursley and carried Harry out into the sunlight which caused the tiny child to stir slightly.

"Shh." Kayla hummed and tucked him more securely against her chest while walking to a car with dark windows. "Time to go home, young Potter." She buckled him into the car-seat before driving back to the apparation point, returning the rental car and apparating with him to Gringotts to discuss custody as the sole remaining Potter other than Harry. She strode confidently into the building and greeted the goblins in their own language, having studied the customs in Ilvermorny. They instantly became more courteous and helpful as she requested to speak to the Potter Vault manager and they were asked to wait, which nearly an hour was spent to wait to test them.

"Follow me." A gruff looking goblin stated in the Goblin language and led them to a comfortable meeting room where a relatively young looking Goblin waited. The Goblin who had led them exited the room and the one at the head of the table nodded .

"I am Griphook, Potter Vault Manager." The Goblin greeted in his rasping voice, causing Harry to wake up.

"Aunt Petunia?" Harry looked around and realized that he wasn't in his cupboard where he had fallen asleep. The tiny boy started to freak out, trembling.

"Shhh, Harry... Don't worry." Kayla rubbed his back, speaking softly and gently knowing the Dursleys just shouted at him most of the time. "You're going to go live somewhere else."

"This is Harry Potter?" Griphook raised an eyebrow. The boy's birthdate put him at 4 but the boy's size put him at a young 2. "And you are?"

"Yes... And I am the current Lady Potter... In 2017." The woman knew the Goblins knew time travel was a possibility. They knew of many sorts of magics that wizards didn't.

"Blood test to confirm. Or show the Lady Potter's rings." Griphook couldn't see her hands as they were hidden by Harry's small body. It was his job to be suspicious.

"Let's do the blood test... The other me has the rings." Kayla's lips twitched into a smile, fingers combing through Harry's hair.

"Time travel and body splitter. Impressive." Griphook called one of the other Goblins to bring the ceremonial bowl and dagger.

"Well, I am one of the Olympian children." She smiled pleasantly as the other Goblin entered. She held out her hand when prompted, not flinching as the dagger sliced her hand and squeezing the blood into the bowl before vanishing her own blood off the dagger. "Pardon me for being cautious."

"No offense taken." The Goblin inclined his head slightly before doing the Family Tree test, The Inheritance test, and the test to see who she was Bonded to. He would have thought her stupid if she hadn't Vanished her own blood. "Potter, Black, Malfoy and Lupin? How?"

"Potter because of Harry, Malfoy through young Draco, Sirius and Remus for the final two." She answered. "But for the time being, I need to be a Potter relation. Like James Potter's sister. Say the one who was ill as a child and went to America for clean air. There was an incident... Regarding Harry's ex wife being crazy and a potion that woke something up in my blood."

"That will be easy... Euphemia and Fleamont Potter had stopped being in the public so much when James was born, it was entirely possible for Euphemia to have another child without anyone knowing." Griphook grinned, more showing his teeth than anything which kind of fascinated Harry who had been sitting quietly. The black haired toddler leaned forward slightly, looking curiously at the goblin who raised an eyebrow but ignored the child otherwise. "I have recently taken over the accounts from my Father. He has gone to the Deep Mine of Eternity."

"Are you ready to go home, Harry? To your real home? No more Dudley, Uncle Vernon or Aunt Petunia." Kayla murmured softly, kissing the small Potter's head as Griphook cleared his throat. She was anxious to get home and get Harry examined.

"Here are the papers. The originals are filed here now. Here is a list of all the Potter properties plus the Black properties. I will recall all the keys to the vaults and deny access to everyone except yourself and young Harry." Griphook pressed his hand onto the bank papers and a shiny gold key landed there. "There is the Potter key. I'll send the others when I get them." He showed them out after giving them the items.

"Let's get you home now." Kayla used Apparated to just outside where Potter Ancestral Manor would be and closed her eyes, letting her magic reach out to the wards which resonated with her. "Aperi ad familiam." She sang out, the wards responding to familial magic and saying. The house became visible in the distance and the great big gates surrounding the property appeared near her, the gates creaking open. "Welcome home, Love."

Harry shuddered lightly at the magic washing over him, feeling safe and happy. It was like a warm hug on a cold morning. "Where are we?"

"Potter Ancestral Manor. This was your dad's family's oldest home. There's a few others. It's a bit of a long walk but we'll take a shortcut." Kayla stepped in the gates and then apparated them to the front door. She had not wanted to take the very long walk up to the front doors two miles away.