Truth

"You needed to ask me something?" Kayla smiled reassuringly at Arthur, letting him know that he could speak freely.

"I have this feeling... That I am having my memory wiped repeatedly. I wake up, get to a certain point in my day and then it's blank for awhile." Arthur knew how serious his thoughts were. "I wanted to know if you could help me." He felt a great deal of trust in her already. There was something about her that urged him to speak.

"I'll have Griphook do a heritage test which will also see if there is blocks on you." Kayla patted his arm before sending the summons to the goblin who arrived shortly. "Arthur Weasley wishes to gave a heritage test done, Griphook."

"Very well. Will you be accompanying him?" Griphook bowed slightly. He knew it to be in the best interest to be accommodating. After all, her future knowledge was useful.

"If he wishes me to." Kayla silently asked Arthur the question with a quick head tilt. She would only come if he wanted.

"Yes. Please." Arthur nodded quickly. There was no way he wanted to do it alone. "But what of the children?"

"They can remain here until the cleansing. Then they will go in a separate room." Griphook addressed the issue while summoning the dagger and bowl again. He sliced Arthur's hand neatly and soon several pieces of parchment appeared.

Name: Arthur Septimus Weasley
Age: 35 years old
Sire: Septimus Weasley
Mother: Cedrella Weasley née Black
Siblings: Bilius Weasley, Cador Weasley
Spouse: Gideon Prewett, Molly Prewett (Forced Bonding, invalid)
Children: William Weasley, Charles Weasley, Percival Weasley, George and Frederick Weasley
Title: Head of Weasley Family, Interm Head of Prewett
Wand: Maple, 10 inches, Unicorn hair, firm.
Inheritances: Drakon
Blocks: 67% on Core (Albus Dumbledore), 80% on inheritance, 75% on Mate Bond, 88% Memory Block

Arthur felt faint, staring at the parchment. He had never known he had been supposed to inherit any creature.  "This can't possibly be!"

"Forced inheritance blocking! Mate blocking!" Griphook muttered, sending a message to the king. "You will need to be in the room during the cleansing as Black Family Head." He addressed the girl.

"I can do that. We need someone to get the other children. They probably have blocks on them also. I will not allow anyone to harm family." Kayla was twisting the rings on her fingers, having received the heads rings in this universe. "I want everyone to be checked. Who knows what's been done?"

"My children?" Arthur looked anxious. He hadn't missed that Ronald and Ginerva weren't his.

"Do not worry." Kayla patted his arm reassuringly. "They will be okay."

"We have dispatched a wizard courier to gather your children with a note from you giving permission." Griphook had returned after a minute. "They will arrive momentarily."

"Thank you." Arthur bowed to the Goblin. "And thank you for helping me." He turned to Kayla, ruffling her hair like he would a sister.

"Anytime. But you mess my hair up and I'll get you good." She laughed, tilting her head back. Her hair was a source of pride for her.

The laughing pair were interrupted by the door opening and five children being brought in. "Dad? What's going on?" Bill asked the question, the twins behind him.

"We're going to have some testing done." Arthur gestured for them to come in. "This is Lady Potter-Black. She's the head of the Potter and Black families."

"I thought all the Potters died out." Bill was suspicious, crossing his arms until the parchment bearing Kayla's heritage results floated to him. He grabbed it out of the air and started reading it.

"We're having you tested for inheritances and general health." Kayla shifted her nephew and Neville. The two were still asleep in her lap.

Griphook came in and conducted each test one by one. All the children were Gideon and Arthur's children. Each child was shocked and confused, looking anxiously at their father.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay. We can put our trust in Kayla as the head of the Black Family." Arthur smiled. After all, she was helping them. She had summoned him to the bank in the first place and he was grateful.

"As your father's maternal parent's head of house, you also would fall under my responsibility or your grandfather Septimus' as the head of Weasley. Since your father is the interm head of Prewett, you technically could be on your own but we felt it was better this way." The young woman spoke, stroking Harry's soft hair as he slept.

"And with the inheritances coming through from the Black side, we need to be under her care." Arthur had had things explained to him more thoroughly.

"Are we ready for the cleansings?" Griphook came in. "Healer Smythe is on hand for after the cleansings to check them."

"Oh good. He can watch the kids." Kayla's cheek dimpled as she smiled. "He's a nice guy." She defended herself as Bill raised an eyebrow. "He's helped a lot with Harry."

"Ah! Hello Lady Potter!" Healer Smythe grinned. "I see you've brought Harry and is that Neville Longbottom?"

"Yes, yes it is. Healer Smythe, can you watch them until after the ceremomy?" The only female in the room asked the healer who nodded and accepted both toddlers into his arms.

"Good luck." Thomas spoke with genuine warmth in his voice. He was fond of Lady Potter and felt like they were friends also.

"Thanks." Kayla snorted. Griphook led the way, followed by Arthur and Kayla side by side and then followed by Bill who was followed by Charlie, Percy and the twins.

Thomas held in his laughter until after they were gone and then he snickered. He thought they looked like a line of ducks. He didn't want to wake the children and get his head bitten off by an angry Mama Drakon though. Granted, he didn't know about her inheritance but still it was hard to not compare her fierceness to a Mother Dragon.

(I needed to split this chapter into two because it felt right to do it that way)