Breaking In

After talking, the group finally devised an infiltration plan. From what the fourteen learned from Cerulena, the Glitch King's soldiers are guarding the entrance of Specter Palace so no one can enter or leave. Fortunately, the palace has an underground tunnel that only two people can walk through. Due to this, Ruby and Keith decided to be the ones to travel through that tunnel. Also, the palace has hidden cameras in every place inside and the fiendish armies have gained access to it. If they can, they will have to evade the cameras' sights while Rabbid Peach, Mario, and Morgana will break into the palace's monitor room. For the other nine heroes, they just have to make their way to the Dimension Machine unnoticed.

Right now, the group was traveling to Specter Palace. As soon as they arrived, they were greeted by the sight of drones and androids scouting around their destination. At the front gate were three red portals with soldiers coming out with other people from different dimensions. Those people were either held with chains or forced into cages with others. Some of them were showing fear. Other were being defiant.

"He's collecting people from other worlds!" Jesse said with his eyes wide.

"I can't believe the Glitch King would do something like this." Says Frisk in a tone of pity for those being held captive.

"Neither can I." Dipper agreed.

"The Glitch King is more greedy and insane than what you know already, yes. But we cannot focus on what we are seeing at the moment. We must continue with our plan." Says Cerulena.

As soon as everyone agreed, Cerulena gave each hero a blue wristband-like device that can display a map of the palace. Then, they split up in their assigned groups to proceed with what they discussed. Ruby and Keith left to get to the underground tunnel they were supposed to walk through while Morgana, Mario, and Rabbid Peach went to find the palace's air duct. For Jesse, he and the other nine were sneaking to the palace's gate. Once they arrived, they were all hiding in the shadows, watching more soldiers walk out of the rifts with even more innocent ones.

"Seeing this infuriates me every time I look at it..." Lilac growled, glaring at the soldiers.

"Tell me about it," Sonic replied with his hands behind his head.

"Guys, focus!" Jesse whispered to the dragon and hedgehog before turning his gaze back to the gate. "We need to run to the palace without those soldiers noticing."

"And how are we going to do that?" Rainbow asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's simple. All we need is a distraction." He answered before turning around to face the group. "Now, does anyone have any ideas for one?"

"I do!" Steven raised his hand. "We could perform a song and you guys can sneak in while they are distracted! How about that?"

"That's actually not a bad idea!" Jesse admitted, giving him a smile.

"But that means a few of us must be left behind if we want this mission to go smoothly," Cerulena said.

"I'm willing to stay behind so you guys can break in," Steven said before pulling out his phone. "I mean, I have plenty of songs that I want to perform."

"Well, if you're willing to stay, then so am I," Rainbow replied, walking up to the boy. "After all, I think I spotted someone familiar over there and I bet she can be helpful for all of us."

"I can sing, so I should be enough help," Cuphead said with a shrug.

"I'll stay as well. I've danced with Mettaton plenty of times before, so I should be helpful too." Says Frisk.

"So, you guys are all settled?" Jesse asked, getting nods from the four. "Okay, now go! We don't have all day!"

~~~~~