To Another Dimension!

There was a lot of obstacles through their journey to the top of Rabbid Kong's territory. Even though that the gigantic rabbid mixed with an ape was buying them time by fending off the Tri-Plant, they were worried that it won't last long. On the way, they had to avoid being bitten by Piranha Plants, as Mario called them, and these round, black creatures with sharp teeth and eyes called a Chain Chomp. They did bump into some spiders and creepers as they traveled to the top, but that didn't stop them from moving, even though they were all scarred and bruised from the Piranha Plants and Chain Chomps. Cuphead even got a chip on his head. But despite the pain, they all didn't stop moving until they were almost to the top.

As their quest to the top of Rabbid Kong's territory was coming to an end, they all heard screams, each of them sounding familiar to the group. But as they kept listening, they all discovered who was making those screams.

"The others!" Rainbow exclaimed. "They made it to the top before we did!"

"Well, whatever is happening to them up there," Petra pulled out her sword. "We have to save them!"

Soon, the group started to climb their way to the top of the tower of blocks and grass. Lucky for them, it didn't take long for them to get there. As soon as they arrived at the top, they readied their weapons and started to aim at an expecting threat. But to their surprise, there was no threat at all. All they were seeing was the other group, Pinkie Pie, Beep-0 and Rabbid Peach bouncing on a large trampoline. Bouncing along with them was a white unicorn with a curly, purple mane and a picture of a trio of blue diamonds was on her flank. She was laughing along with the other group.

With a sigh, Jesse cleared his throat, which disrupted their fun and made them look at him and the rest of the other group.

Then, the white unicorn carefully got off the trampoline and shouted, "Rainbow Dash, you're alright!"

Rainbow smiled, and before she knew it, she was being embraced by the white unicorn. The others could only look at the pair of ponies that were hugging each other. Soon, the two ponies broke away from each other and the unicorn found the others looking at her. Before Jesse could ask who she was, Pinkie answered his question in a flash.

"Everyone, this is Rarity." Pinkie said with an arm around the unicorn. "Rarity, these are all of the new friends we have made on the way here."

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you." The unicorn known as Rarity said. "When Pinkie Pie and her group came to the top of this very tower, I was very grateful that she was left unharmed like all of you. She even talked about the rest of you. I must admit, you all sound like magnificent people."

"Thank you very much." Mario replied, adjusting his hat. "It's always-a pleasure to meet friendly faces around these parts."

"What are you even doing up here?" Cuphead asked, putting Spawny down.

"From that moment when the vortex appeared in the skies of Equestria," Rarity explained. "All of my friends and I were sucked into it and we were all separated in different worlds. I wandered through the forests of this very place until I came across that large ape creature who brought me here. At first, I thought he was going to eat me. But then, he offered me a slice of banana that I couldn't help but to accept. Then, I started to have this bond with him as I traveled more of his territory and saw all of his favorite things. I even cooked us some banana bread and we enjoyed it. That strange creature was the most sweetest thing I have ever met. Well, despite his table manners."

From that moment, everyone went silent. Then, Beep-0 broke the silence by saying, "So, that's why you weren't afraid of Rabbid Kong from the moment we met you."

"Oh, indeed." Rarity nodded. "I must admit, I enjoyed our time together. But, I need to get down from here. Is there a place where I can stay until this situation comes to an end?"