Triple Reunion

"So, let me get this straight." The cup kid said, looking down at his bowl of soup. "You two were somewhat chosen to save the universe from total destruction because someone pulled out this power source from this thing called a Dimension Machine and it caused that vortex to appear in the sky and suck up everything and everyone from the ground while other random objects and people started falling out of it?"

"Yeah." Jesse nodded. "It's hard to believe that it's true, but it is."

"So, it's just you two?"

"Not-a really." Mario said. "Some pony we just met has joined us after she saved one of us from falling to our doom and before I came along."

The cup boy blinked. "A pony?" He got a nod from both of them, then he looked at Mario. "That pony, she didn't save you because this dimension is your home," Then, he looked at Jesse. "So, it must have been you who she saved. How?"

"Let's just say that she has a pair of wings that keep her going." Beep-0, who had joined them after Jesse told him that the Enderrabbid Pony was defeated, said. "But, she is not flying now because one of her wings are broken."

"I see. But, what are you three doing out here?" He asked.

"We're looking for someone." Jesse answered, glaring at Beep-0, then looking back at the cup. "But, we had to make a stop because we bumped into another one and the pony we have by our side is bringing her to a castle in this dimension."

"What are you doing here?" Mario asked.

"I'm looking for my brother." The cup boy answered. "Everyone we knew back at home, they were sucked up by that vortex in the sky. We tried to save them, but we were separated in the process. Wherever he is, I hope he's okay. Hopefully, someone found him and protected him."

"So, that's how you got here?" Beep-0 raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah. Also, I may have fallen into a lake when I fell out of that vortex like most of you did."

"I'm...sorry, kid." Jesse felt sympathy. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"Oh, it's fine. I've been through worse."

Everything was silent until they all heard a groan. They all turned to the pink pony, who seemed to be waking up after a long period of unconsciousness. Jesse got up from the ground and slowly walked up to her, cautious of her future actions. When he got closer, she shot up from the ground and started rambling.

"TWILIGHT! I had the most craziest dream!" The pink pony yelled. "There was this vortex in the sky and it sucked up everypony from the ground and I was separated from you and the others and I fell into this dimension full of walking mushrooms and rabbits that speak gibberish and I was just roaming around my new surroundings until I found a rabbit holding a cup that seemed to have a face and this dark, humanoid creature walked up to us and this robot dressed like a wizard shot me, the creature and the rabbit and we were all fused together and we were this ugly creature and these two humans who had futuristic weapons fought us and this little boy with a cup for a head entered the fray and we were all defeated! But luckily, we weren't one anymore."

"Whoever this Twilight is," Jesse said. "I don't think he or she is here."

"Also, it wasn't a dream." Beep-0 added.

The pony flinched and looked around at her surrounding before she found, Jesse, Mario, Beep-0 and the cup kid. "Oh! That explained why it all felt so real. Do you have any idea where any of my friends are?"

"Not really." The group replied in unison.

"But, I do have an assumption that recently came to mind." Jesse shrugged. "Are you familiar with someone named Rainbow Dash?"